2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demarcus is still at least a year or two away from being able to consistantly play 40 mpg 
yea definitely. he is getting better at staying out of foul trouble. pairing him with a better PF or C on the front line would help out a lot with that as well (still pissed we didn't draft Drummond)

but yea he is only at 29 mpg so far this year. but it seems like foul trouble hasn't been as much of an issue as in the past. there was those couple games where the bench got them back into games and starters never came back, so thats a big reason for why his mpg is so low

Last edited:
What happened to Dumars? He did everything right in building that championship team and like nothing right since.

Josh Smith out of the starting lineup tonight. Singler in. No reason given as of yet. Coaches decision. Smith is available

Lineup change, they just said they expect him to get the same amount of minutes as usual.
Dec 15th is coming up, any chance J Smoove is getting traded??? :nerd: :lol:

doubt it

but i have a feeling the Jennings/Smith signing will end up just like the Gordon/Villanueva fiasco :smh:

Monroe and Drummond are nice, all they needed was a legit PG who can do some scoring. Jennings was NOT the answer. Very disappointing

The Jennings Signing was terrible, I was against it from day 1. Dudes in the city was actually happy smh

Quote:
Josh Smith out of the starting lineup tonight. Singler in. No reason given as of yet. Coaches decision. Smith is available

Hungover

Evans' problem is simple.

50.7% (38-75) in the paint (which could still use improving)
21.2% (7-33) everywhere else

Just stop shooting jumpers, man. Attack, get to the line and be a playmaker.

He is also overcoming an ankle injury and shooting over 16% less from the line than his career rate (pretty weird), though.

I still think he can validate the deal, but the team just has such a weird makeup.

Dwight for Dirk :lol:

CJItRGb.gif

its one game tho

tell Smith to stop shooting threes? i assume thats an issue as well
Yup it is one game, and this doesn't bode well for the team when your big splash signing is coming off the bench. Acquiring Jennings and signing Smith to this team would have been an awful idea even in 2K

Evans' problem is simple.

50.7% (38-75) in the paint (which could still use improving)
21.2% (7-33) everywhere else

Just stop shooting jumpers, man. Attack, get to the line and be a playmaker.

see the problem is, the other team knows this, they just pack the paint when he gets the ball, he has nowhere to go.  trust me i was so high on Tyreke his rookie year. but until he develops a consistent jumper he is screwed

Idk how jennings is still a starting pg in this league playing like a streetball dude all these years smh

You can't pack the paint when he plays with two of the best three-point shooters in the league, though.
ya that definitely helps, didn't have much of that when he was in Sac.  but still, the opponents know his game, he is too predictable and picks up a ton of charging fouls because of it. 

he is deadly in the open court though

Haven't watched the Cavs play much because Waiters makes me want to kill myself, but Mike Brown clearly still knows how to teach defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom