2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys seen the Cavs' roster?

Irving, Varejao, Bynum playing 16 minutes a game, above-average Jack, mediocre Thompson, mediocre Miles, a loser shooting guard and a gang of bums beyond that.

That's not a good team.

Her butt is chonky
smokin.gif

Great avy to post ratio

Last edited:
Hope Swaggy P ain't slip no GHB in the champagne

Iggy got an ill body though, I'd ravish like I ain't ate in days

Nick Young is the type of dude I could see having no money by the end of his career.

Like did you not watch 30 for 30: Broke.

I'm gonna :lol: if another coach gets the ax w/ Deron Williams as his PG.

If the job is offered to Pat Ewing, does he take it? Pat Ewing coaching a team in BK....kinda strange, but he's LONG overdue for a shot.

He would take it because he's been waiting for awhile, but it would be a mistake. That team needed a veteran, respected coach who knows how to manage minutes and lineups, I highly doubt Ewing would be up to that challenge. He'd certainly try, but it wouldn't work. He could be good with a fringe playoff team because if he gets his first shot on a bottom dwller, he'll just get fired after 18 months.

klay & beal both have more potential than their pg's
I read this, said I was going to ignore it, scrolled past it, then got down and thought, who could have said such a thing, I bet it was Black Migo, had to scroll back up to look, and sadly I was right
mean.gif

I like how Antidope's love affair with Curry extends to his brother too :lol:

Ease up a bit.

Suns are definitely an interesting team. May have the most athletic team in the league top to bottom.

Last edited:
I can't wait until Steven Adams is an RFA and goes to some team that will give him minutes. Brooks has been flat ridiculous with these scripted, random rotations this yr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom