6 turnovers

1 assist

4 Rebounds.

Last 6 games:

71 points on 87 shots (27.5% shooting)

24 Turnovers

25 Assists

Last edited:
Can't be on Niketalk as much because of my schedule with two jobs/internships and school load... but I'm all over the league and of course the Timberwolves.

Rose will be back in 2016 when he's 350%.

Love's defense has statistically been better than Dwight's this year. He actually has one of the highest Defensive Ratings in the NBA. Remember when he had a flaw? Those were good fair times.

Vucevic keeps producing. One of the NBA's more underrated bigs.

Anthony Bennett had one less FG on Saturday than he's had all season combined.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
really??

For me as a Kings fan, its tough to watch......... the composite of the team is just hard to comprehend as you watch them play with each other
laugh.gif
To be honest, I was hoping they'd be better, but the reality is they just aren't good. Their roster still makes zero sense. they'll win games based on the random big games from IT and Boogie, but I don't envision a whole lot of "team" wins, so to speak.

I say "hoping", because I like DMC and IT. But the rest of that squad...woof. McLemore doesn't count, seeing as he's a rookie.
this is my exact view of the team, and im a Kings fan.  everyone but IT and DMC suck, and Ben is too young to count, but he is a keeper

Can't believe Wes Johnson was chosen before Cousins in the draft.  the T-Wolves could have a Kevin Love - DeMarcus Cousins front line 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Can't believe Wes Mathews was chosen before Cousins in the draft.  the T-Wolves could have a Kevin Love - DeMarcus Cousins front line :x
*Wes Johnson

Matthews was undrafted I believe :lol:

dmc wants to wear a sleeved jersey so bad
Its a shoulder sleeve, he banged it up a few games ago

Can't believe Wes Mathews was chosen before Cousins in the draft.  the T-Wolves could have a Kevin Love - DeMarcus Cousins front line :x

Kings could of had Steph, Klay and Barnes :lol: :lol:

Jimmer instead of Klay :rofl: :pimp:
Maloof gon Maloof amirite??? :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Can't be on Niketalk as much because of my schedule with two jobs/internships and school load... but I'm all over the league and of course the Timberwolves.

Rose will be back in 2016 when he's 350%.
If you're going to log on to post this nonsense, might as well just stay off completely.

Zach Lowe @ZachLowe_NBA

NBA will announce tomorrow that box scores with video links will be available to all fans on http://NBA.com .

For example: If LeBron is 10-of-16 from the floor, fans can click on that "16," and see a video reel of all 16 LeBron shots.

There will be similar clickable video for assists, turnovers, steals, rebounds, but NOT fouls. Archive will include last season, too.

A
Zach Lowe @ZachLowe_NBA

NBA will announce tomorrow that box scores with video links will be available to all fans on http://NBA.com .

For example: If LeBron is 10-of-16 from the floor, fans can click on that "16," and see a video reel of all 16 LeBron shots.

There will be similar clickable video for assists, turnovers, steals, rebounds, but NOT fouls. Archive will include last season, too.

A welcomed addition. Can't wait for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom