2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Jason Kidd 50k fine 
roll.gif

Excellent, stick it to him. As a coach you're held to a higher standard and should exhibit integrity. Such a scummy move, but he was always conniving. I would have more respect for him if he just threw the drink on the floor on his own.

Last edited:
Jason kidd beat his wife over mcdonalds french fries. I wonder what his excuse was then?

"No officer i thought her face was the fries!"

[quote name="HOOD17"][quote name="NY Mavurs"]Lebron is never going back to Cleveland
:lol:[/quote]Yeah he is....

for road games[/quote]This guy. :lol:

Last edited:
Hey i miss more times than i hit what can i say :lol: wait you were prolly talking about hood's joke... See what i mean :wow:

Last edited:
Excellent, stick it to him. As a coach you're held to a higher standard and should exhibit integrity. Such a scummy move, but he was always conniving. I would have more respect for him if he just threw the drink on the floor on his own.

To be fair, we got coaches that scream at shooters shooting 3s. Both stupid.

Also I remember the Heat doing the same thing versus the Mavs in the finals. Someone on the bench straight up threw their gatorade cup on the floor while Dirk was shooting FTs to try and ice him :lol: Of course it didn't matter.

50K is fair though. It turned into a big story. The league won't stand for that.

To be fair, we got coaches that scream at shooters shooting 3s. Both stupid.

Also I remember the Heat doing the same thing versus the Mavs in the finals. Someone on the bench straight up threw their gatorade cup on the floor while Dirk was shooting FTs to try and ice him
laugh.gif
Of course it didn't matter.

50K is fair though. It turned into a big story. The league won't stand for that.
nah it was someone on the thunder that did that in the WCF

I actually thought it was clever and pretty funny.  It's not as if he was interfering with the field of play, like for example Mike Tomlin did last night.  If they caught him, they caught him, so a fine is fair- but 50k seems extreme.  Either way, there are far worse issues in the NBA that need to be addressed.

Like this flop from Mahinmi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom