2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
$50k was more than fair. He showed horrible ethics by actually doing it and then lying about it. The nba ain't gonna stand for that **** from a head coach :lol:

I actually thought it was clever and pretty funny.  It's not as if he was interfering with the field of play, like for example Mike Tomlin did last night.  If they caught him, they caught him, so a fine is fair- but 50k seems extreme.  Either way, there are far worse issues in the NBA that need to be addressed.

Like this flop from Mahinmi:

$5k

Excellent, stick it to him. As a coach you're held to a higher standard and should exhibit integrity. Such a scummy move, but he was always conniving. I would have more respect for him if he just threw the drink on the floor on his own.

To be fair, we got coaches that scream at shooters shooting 3s. Both stupid.

Also I remember the Heat doing the same thing versus the Mavs in the finals. Someone on the bench straight up threw their gatorade cup on the floor while Dirk was shooting FTs to try and ice him :lol: Of course it didn't matter.

50K is fair though. It turned into a big story. The league won't stand for that.
nah it was someone on the thunder that did that in the WCF
the Grizzlies and it was Tony Allen threw his towel in the air while Derek Fisher was shooting a 3 in front of him

Black Friday deal for my Chicago area NTers
just aint right, just aint right 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons
Hey NBA junkies, watch Duke-Zona at 6pm ESPN. Jabari (just incredible) vs. Aaron Gordon (Blake Griffin 2.0). PS: Marcus Smart on espn now

George Karl thinks Iguodala was Mark Jackson’s mole, still ticked about Jackson’s playoff “tricks”

Q: Do you think Andre Iguodala was Mark Jackson’s “mole”?

A: No question….

I thought Mark had a lot of tricks in that series that were bush- . . . I don’t know. I don’t know what they were. Almost high-schoolish. They were beneath the NBA level. And they might have worked. They might have motivated his young team in a good way. You know, he’d announce a starting lineup and start another guy. C’mon, man. You think we’re not ready for that?

Link

Last edited:
He is in a rush sort of cause everyone wants him this season while he is at a salary of 8. Something mil next year when it balloons up everyone will let the rockets keep him

He is in a rush sort of cause everyone wants him this season while he is at a salary of 8. Something mil next year when it balloons up everyone will let the rockets keep him

thought his salary is at around 8 against the cap and the poison pill wouldve been 5/5/15 for the bulls if they matched (similar to lin for ny)

Last edited:
I will be 15 mil next year, but it only counts as 8.3 mil against tthe cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom