2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings gets literally every call :smh: Never seen a bad team get babied by the refs so much.

Don't see the refs letting them lose tonight.

Am I doing that right, Nelson?

timberwolves like where tf was this Derrick Williams at ?!?!
he showed potential, but wasn't getting minutes behind Kevin Love
timberwolves like where tf was this Derrick Williams at ?!?!
he showed potential, but wasn't getting minutes behind Kevin Love

Yup.. Having love there didn't allow Williams to get a fair shot.. And you couldn't play the 2 together

I got that Westbrook gw on cam, with my Note 2 so it probably sucks though :rolleyes I was right behind the Warriors bench. From my view, I thought they were going to review it and come back and call it a 2. Also, don't know why they didn't just let it be the climactic way game winner and run that .1 second off the clock, especially at home. The Iguodala one last week went through the net with more time left and the hometown scorekeepers just said **** it. There was a group of dudes all in Payton jerseys at the game, I assume repping Sonicsgate. I don't know who the tall *** ref in this game was, but there was a cool moment when he got involved in Rumble's antics and picked a little kid up and let him make a basket that was awesome.

Last edited:
Kings gets literally every call
mean.gif
Never seen a bad team get babied by the refs so much.

Don't see the refs letting them lose tonight.

Am I doing that right, Nelson?
everyone in the league knows the Clips get babied. no need to even argue it or make these type of comments, just accept it and enjoy it while it lasts

“@NBAGuru: West is now an absolutely ridiculous 49-21 vs. the East this year.

Raptors would be #4 seed in East. In West? #14.”

Cousins to McLemore after that last possession. "**** are you doing man!?" :rofl:

Moping around as usual :lol: Great teammate :pimp: Wonder if he'll be shaking McLemore's hand after this game :nerd:

GG Mister916.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom