roll.gif

Moping around as usual
laugh.gif
Great teammate
pimp.gif
Wonder if he'll be shaking McLemore's hand after this game
nerd.gif

GG Mister916.

Went to the Duke v Arizona game at the Garden. Danny Ainge was in the row next to us watching Celtics game tape on his iPad.

I wonder what itd be like to face the raps and bobcats on a regular basis. Instea of drawing GS, OKC, SA, the Clips, Memphis, Port, etc.etc.etc.seemingly every gm. No breaks.

the east is so bad, every team aside from Pacer and Heat are just down right terrible.

jesus man :x :smh:

Guess I, and Curry on Twitter, was wrong about Westbrook possibly being on the line. And how has nobody posted that video of Curry twisting up Ibaka? :x

the ultimate Chicken Salad? 
It's a thing Brian Davis likes to say, chicken salad out of chicken something else ( **** ). Classic idiom, something good created out of something bad. But yea, he stays saying weird stuff like that. He also likes to call games an ugly baby contest and had a really weird thing he said one time about slitting your wrist in the bathtub that I couldn't even follow.

[/VIDEO}

Last edited:

the ultimate Chicken Salad? 
It's a thing Brian Davis likes to say, chicken salad out of chicken something else ( **** ). Classic idiom, something good created out of something bad. But yea, he stays saying weird stuff like that. He also likes to call games an ugly baby contest and had a really weird thing he said one time about slitting your wrist in the bathtub that I couldn't even follow.

lol, thanks for the info, i get it now.

i sat directly behind Brian Davis at a Kings vs OKC game like 3 years ago. i was literally a foot away from him.  dudes voice is so weird, he's the type of guy that makes a "shh" sounds for every S in a word. very annoying and i could hear him the entire game lol

Last edited:
why is Ben Gordon on the Bobcats? :smh:

can some contender trade for him and give him some minutes.

wish he had never left chicago SMH

The Knicks are terrible, so all I have is my favorite players.

Glad to see Russell being Russell :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom