2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
@netw3rk: Hansbrough: "YO, GET OFFA ME, THE ****--" *sees that it's Metta* "--my bad, my bad."

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I can see Monroe getting packaged for a true SF during the season, or somewhere down the line.

Why do I feel like its going to be Rudy Gay :smh:

Keep Dumars away from all phones.

This is a contract year for Monroe as well

Yeah, this page might not look very good in a few years. Might wanna hit the edit button before it's too late. :lol:  

Dudes saying its all hype and admitting they haven't watched much of him :smh: :lol:

This thread been horrendous all offseason so I'm not surprised

Dude you think this thread is bad now? Wait until the season starts and you have any combination of the Bulls, Nets, Heat, Knicks and Pacers playing each other. It's gonna be a warzone :lol:

View media item 527364

Its the only gif I ever made, and I like it sooooo....

you probably thought it was going to say "deal with it" huh?

View media item 563434

:rofl:
:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The reason I say that is because the Grizz were trying to work out a deal with Detroit for Rudy last season. The package was more Stuckey, Charlie V, Singler type of deal. Being that Stuckey and Charlie V are expiring deals, I'm sure that's what Toronto would be getting along with a pick and Detroit may move Monroe to a 3rd team.

Last edited:
Why anyone takes his sports opinions seriously is beyond me. The only positive thing that will come out of Kobe eventually retiring is that maybe he'll find a new favorite basketball team or player to support.

lol mr i want my gas money back and mr i rather have cedric ceballos over kobe.

Last edited:
Philly going to do WORK in this draft

Prepared to watch my guy MCW get ripped by all of you all season, I'm saying in advanced, it's not his fault :lol:

Last edited:
Am I the only one surprised by how far Ronnie Brewer has fallen? From starter on solid Jazz teams, integral part of the Bulls bench to a bench warmer on the Thunder and Rockets.

Looks to me like your back at your usually heat hating tactics lol Bron did not check tony parker game 1 he checked he for that one play which was still great defense. He you go again trying to discredit and troll heat got lucky blah blah blah they don't deserve it fans are bandwagons blah blah blah its the same old same old. And your right we saw what happened spurs missed free throws heat capitlzed and made 3s.

lol Again and again i will say they were lucky because they had no control over the game at the end when Spurs missed those freethrows. The game was out of their hand. The SPurs had to choke twice in order for Heat to have any daylight of coming back. Spurs gave it away. Heat didn't control %$^

Am I the only one surprised by how far Ronnie Brewer has fallen? From starter on solid Jazz teams, integral part of the Bulls bench to a bench warmer on the Thunder and Rockets.

Count me in, really liked Brewer but he just never found his fit. Dude is a great defender, rebounder but the jumper is shaky. Still don't see how he's fallen so far out of favor

Agreed great defender, solid glue guy. Really good athlete, moves without the ball. I would want him on my squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom