2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
still funny to me

ron ron earns the goon of the year award just off this one play

You clock someone in the jaw correctly the reverberations sent through their head should mean night night

Y'all remember when Ron almost gave Harden a concussion in the playoffs?

Guy has no chill
i think he did give him a concussion, and it was the game before the playoffs

You clock someone in the jaw correctly the reverberations sent through their head should mean night night
true, but its not like he had time to aim his punch with fans hanging off him in the heat of the moment

laugh.gif
 this guy actually thinking ron ron doesnt punch hard (not dude i quoted)

Hansborough life flashed in front of him

**** look like a lion approaching a gazelle in the wild :lol:

true, but its not like he had time to aim his punch with fans hanging off him in the heat of the moment

:lol:  this guy actually thinking ron ron doesnt punch hard (not dude i quoted)

Never said he couldn't punch hard. I am saying that he's not the fighter he claims to be. That control during the "heat of the moment" is was makes some a fighter. Being strong doesn't make you a fighter. Boxing for exercise also doesn't make you a fighter. If that was the case then melo is the one of the baddest men in the NBA too...... Lol

And obviously if Ron didn't KO a normal run of the mill dude with multiple hits..... Well then either that dude is a champ or...... He don't hit "that" hard.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 this guy actually thinking ron ron doesnt punch hard (not dude i quoted)
Never said he couldn't punch hard. I am saying that he's not the fighter he claims to be. That control during the "heat of the moment" is was makes some a fighter. Being strong doesn't make you a fighter. Boxing for exercise also doesn't make you a fighter
sure these things matter in MMA fights or vs other trained fighters but these are NBA players we are talking about. i would take ron in a fight over 99% of nba players. no one is claiming that jon jones would run away from him

Psycho T said he aint that psycho; son thought it was a labrador or a boxer and immediately humbled when he saw it was a pit. Son's eyes visiblygot bigger. I didn't know he went to the raptors.

sure these things matter in MMA fights or vs other trained fighters but these are NBA players we are talking about. i would take ron in a fight over 99% of nba players. no one is claiming that jon jones would run away from him

NBA players can't fight though. That's like picking the tallest ****** lol. Cue the gifs ...

I swear if they get Monroe for Rudy, I'm going to be pissed. :lol:

Detroits not stupid. we arent handing Monroe to Toronto for nothing.

Pretty much no one wants Rudy. I mean i want him on the Pistons but id rather keep Monroe or wait to trade him for something better because hes worth it

Psycho T said he aint that psycho; son thought it was a labrador or a boxer and immediately humbled when he saw it was a pit. Son's eyes visiblygot bigger. I didn't know he went to the raptors.
dude does his best to reinforce the white player stereotype: works hard, scrappy player, high basketball hq 
laugh.gif

Idk wat yall talking about but David West would give anyone in the NBA the hands . point blank , period . Metta ain't messing with David .

Never said he couldn't punch hard. I am saying that he's not the fighter he claims to be. That control during the "heat of the moment" is was makes some a fighter. Being strong doesn't make you a fighter. Boxing for exercise also doesn't make you a fighter. If that was the case then melo is the one of the baddest men in the NBA too...... Lol

And obviously if Ron didn't KO a normal run of the mill dude with multiple hits..... Well then either that dude is a champ or...... He don't hit "that" hard.
according to the nba everytime you see the pacers on national tv there will be at least one mention at how bad of a man david west is because he boxes.

Idk wat yall talking about but David West would give anyone in the NBA the hands . point blank , period . Metta ain't messing with David .
my main man dj mbenga would work david west though, black belt in judo and 100+ all star votes in 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom