2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBA54s

In case you missed it -- and you probably didn't -- @KevinDing reported Kobe Bryant will miss the rest of the season. Like 15 hours ago.
shots fired at chris broussard
roll.gif

Guys like Beverley, Steven Adams (apparently), Tony Allen and a couple others are relics in this time period. "Coach, tell them to stop, they're getting to close and playing me too hard, tell them to quit :wow: :wow: pls"

Did anyone really think Kobe was going to play again this season? Really, what would be the point?

:lol: Where are the Heat fans who were wishfully saying "Bynum won't play, he's not gonna have any impact"

Sorry but..
ufdup.png

8 points, 10 rebounds in 15 minutes. It takes Bosh 3 games to grab 10 rebounds

I mean this dude Bynum was a top 2 center in the L at one point. Look how much space he takes up, how much attention he demands from the defense. Indiana's gonna have a skilled 7-footer on the floor for all 48 minutes, and Oden can only be out there to defend for like 8-10 minutes

relax man, its one game

i hope Bynum does well for the Pacers and put them over the top but lets see how he looks after playing 10+ games first

kobe played less gms than drose this yr.
hate to say it, but injuries and father time defeated kobe

I would of been snuffed Beverly these PGs in the league these days soft like Cotton tissue

No you wouldn't have. None of these guys in the league are risking fines and suspensions to throw one punch

Did that stop players from throwing haymakers in the 90s :lol:

Right, because the league was as strict on this stuff back then as they are now.

Back then hard fouls were just that. Now hard fouls are flagrant fouls and ejections. Talking **** used to be part of the game. Now it's a double technical no matter who started it.

So, the Blazers are about to do as expected? Schedule gets tough and they start losing? Granted, LMA was hurt, but their lack of depth is going to kill them during this late stretch. Mo Williams was just injured last night and may be out tonight vs the Spurs.

It will not surprise me if they end up with #7 heading into the playoffs.

Their next 10-11 games will be huge. They have @SAS, GSW, WAS, @CHA, @MIA, @CHI, MEM in that stretch.

Last edited:
I would of been snuffed Beverly these PGs in the league these days soft like Cotton tissue

No you wouldn't have. None of these guys in the league are risking fines and suspensions to throw one punch

Right, because the league was as strict on this stuff back then as they are now.

Back then hard fouls were just that. Now hard fouls are flagrant fouls and ejections. Talking **** used to be part of the game. Now it's a double technical no matter who started it.

In the 90's players were revered for that stuff, you do that stuff today they call you a thug and you lose money

Today's players can't get away with the same thing as players from the 90s

If it makes your reputation better I agree with y'all but Bev is ****** pest I'm sure most would enjoy seeing him getting. KOd I'll take the fine

Man, I loved the Malice at the Palace :lol: we need more things like that to happen in the NBA...it would make things more entertaining.

Long live the Malice at the Palace :pimp:

Man, I loved the Malice at the Palace :lol: we need more things like that to happen in the NBA...it would make things more entertaining.

Long live the Malice at the Palace :pimp:

You might like it, but it was a nightmare for the NBA. Middle class white America got their reason to call NBA players thugs and tuned out the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom