2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I can't wait for ESPN to hype up how tough WF is and how Miami always finds a way to win :lol:

Top 15 my ***
undefeated always gonna merit a top 15 ranking

but the offensive playcalling is ****.....miss oh boy who went to the jags (name slipped my mind)

Northern Illinois is undefeated, not ranked in the top 15, and probably better than Miami...

Would Northern Ilinois be undefeated if they played our schedule? No. Ok so shut the **** up

Yes we are fraudulent. Yes we are far from an elite team. But 7-0 is still 7-0.

544545_713203128698532_2143820108_n.jpg

This is ******g ridiculous. Everything was Terrible today. Offense. Defense. The officiating was also terrible. No reason why we played like ****.but they were terrible there was a obvious false.start on wake so our guy pointed and they called us for offsides. The PA to 3 on wake on the go.route was 15 yards over his head. That punt where nothing happened and they said a.whistle.blew. if they heard a whistle why didn't they stop the play right away instead of letting there punter sit there for 5 secs waiting for.him to do.something. still terrible game on our part we play like this against FSU were getting beat like Clemson did.

Manziel just video bombed Sumlin by sticking his tongue out at the camera while walking by during an interview.

That kind of attitude just isn't gonna cut it at the next level. #sarcasm

Was nervous this was a trap game for FSU glad to see they're taking care of business.

Nov. 2, 2013 will be fun. :smokin

Redemption time baby. Jameis is not playing around with these boys. Hahaha at a bar right now where they serve shots for every FSU score... needless to say they got some fools tapping out early today.

Seriously man... No hate because I can at least respect the program but it doesn't look like there are even 20,000 people there. Canes fans.. is it because of the distance between the school and SunLife? Makes me appreciate being walking distance to Doak when I was in Tallahassee.

Its because UM is a small private school. There alumni is very small its not like FSU where pretty much anybody with a 3.0 gpa can get in to the school. And the stadium is about 45 mins from the campus. Sun life is right on the edge of broward and Dade county.

Its because UM is a small private school. There alumni is very small its not like FSU where pretty much anybody with a 3.0 gpa can get in to the school. And the stadium is about 45 mins from the campus. Sun life is right on the edge of broward and Dade county.

No doubt. I've been to SunLife a few times grant it that it was called "Pro Player" the first time I went haha. I'm in Orlando and UCF was the same way when they were playing in the Citrus Bowl but for a premier program to have such terrible attendance is embarassing. Regardless if it is private or not. I see way too many people with Miami gear for it the have an attendace that is on par with an elite Texas high school program. Shame man. Oh well should be pretty full next Thursday when I'm down there.

Edit: on my phone, excuse the typos

Last edited:
Jeannine Edwards has the undefinable quality that just makes you despise a person.

Not sure what to make of Connor Cook. MSU scored on Indiana, which so does everyone, they're handling Illinois, but they scored one offensive TD against Purdue.

Back
Top Bottom