2013 Gucci 1's CYBER MONDAY $115 NDC link on pg 1

It might be these.
air-jordan-1-mid-gym-red-dark-sea.jpg

Would make a lot of sense why they are 115.

That would make me suffer. I plan to get these and the 11s for the rest of the year... But if THAT drops I might have a chance at the Oreos

I recently got my 08 pair DS for 140 off ebay. The red is so nice 
nthat.gif
Not a fan of the red pair. But a big fan of the green/black pair. I'm opposed to calling them Guccis (green/black) because Nike did not and cannot call them that as well. 

judging by the pics on citysole, looks like they used today's materials other than the leather used in 08. I skipped before, most likely will skip again :\

judging by the pics on citysole, looks like they used today's materials other than the leather used in 08. I skipped before, most likely will skip again :\

Damn... I looked at the pics and leather and suede both looks like previous release to me... i must be blind :nerd:

If anyone cop from CS please post review/pics they are shipping now.

That has to be old pics

The price means nike air branding.... at least thats what i thought

If they werent 190 anddddd shipping id consider grabbing a set now

& cs doesnt accept returns

Last edited:
Had the 08's quality was nice but only wore the once. They were a victim of my down sizing my collection. If they come back w/ Na branding and the quality is even close to the 08"s these are a must cop

That has to be old pics

The price means nike air branding.... at least thats what i thought

If they werent 190 anddddd shipping id consider grabbing a set now

& cs doesnt accept returns

Makes sense pics show the jumpman on the back as well

Last edited:
Those pics from city sole, make the materials look terrible, that shape is also not the business. 08's killing these.

yea these were one of the finer retro's i still have a pair got offered like 200+ a couple of months back jb doesn't splurge on retro material

Hopefully an easy cop. 8am on a Monday? I'll have to rely on my phones terrible 3G since no WiFi at work

Back
Top Bottom