2013 Gucci 1's CYBER MONDAY $115 NDC link on pg 1

Lol. Clicked this thinking Gucci was re-releasing the 84s (the ones the S-dots) were modeled after) I was horribly mistaken
Why would you put your self through that disappointment?!? Has Gucci ever ever retroed a shoe? (Serious question, not clownin). These are nice but not real Gucci nice...

Why would you put your self through that disappointment?!? Has Gucci ever ever retroed a shoe? (Serious question, not clownin). These are nice but not real Gucci nice...

They actually did recently maybe like 2 yrs ago and then followed up with hi top versions but my pockets weren't quite right to cop at the time. I'm sure you can still find some pairs on eBay but I can't imagine the price is close to retail.

My mind is blown... I never knew the 84's retroed. Yea the 2 would be the perfect model to do in that colorway. Much rather see the italian leathers come back though.

Went online to kickz101 which is australia go to online store, thought il be alright so i tried copping what the kobes first, got in cart and then was out of stock! So went back to buy these and my size was gone, i was suprised, decided wasnt meant to be, not copping em now. My local is 50mins away, and not 100% so pass. but the quality looks nice in pics

Won't be able to cop till Thursday night. I'm a bit nervous they'll sell out like everything else does.

I just want to know if they'll be at retailers as I've seen no ads online for these; worst case I'll have to call around until I find a pair

Last edited:
^^^Ive asked on twitter. They said they have no info at this time. So unless they do an announcement this am, which I highly doubt, I'd have to say no

Sold out in few mins in europe this morning. Nike trolling on the info, the shoes didnt even get indexed on the nike website found them by chance thru keywords. ...

Plenty of gs still available, the only good thing was the price - little consolation when all the sizes are gone tho.

Last edited:
That has to be old pics

The price means nike air branding.... at least thats what i thought

If they werent 190 anddddd shipping id consider grabbing a set now

& cs doesnt accept returns

They don't have NA branding tho. The box yes. Actual shoe no. And they aren't 140.

copped 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom