2013 Gucci 1's CYBER MONDAY $115 NDC link on pg 1

if thats the true colors these are different because the guts on the 08's is dark velvet green

Dark velvet green .. it's the lighting or filter in those pics above that make the guts look grey.

Look at how the light makes them look on Luda's feet, the swoosh/sole looks black.

Last edited:
Didn't like the pic where they were a real dark/velvet green, but I do like the way they look on Luda feet... Game-time decision/probable

so far it doesn't seem like the major retailers getting it besides Nike. i have only seen mom and pops mention it. could be interesting.
I thought at least FNL smh... we shall see
smokin.gif
I checked with my rep a couple weeks ago..... No dice. 

-Fresh 

Is these or oreo 5s fr me, leaning twords the 1s on price depends if i can get the Vs in my size i guess.

Can I safely say there is no hype attatched to this shoe? Think these will sit on Nike.com? I want to cop these with no hassle attatched.

And the numbers; Any estimates? GR or QS?

Last edited:
Not too much hype but with these looking like there limited too ndc I'm going to have to purchase 1st day. Was hoping that these would sit and I could get them for the low

These look dumb interesting though... especially with the pictures just now.

I don't remember the 08 release too much. But they definitely do look buyable.

Lol. Clicked this thinking Gucci was re-releasing the 84s (the ones the S-dots) were modeled after) I was horribly mistaken

These will be incredibly easy on Monday morning. They're looking on point as far as materials go, and it is a true High, not a Mid.

Back
Top Bottom