2013 Gucci 1's CYBER MONDAY $115 NDC link on pg 1

They sittin there on ndc..... I now know how u guys feel looking at nike europe site seeing retro js sit and not being able to cop. Nike europe made a balls of this release im a have to dig out some deadstock I got sittin and return it out of spite on this one...

wait wait...this was a limited release? this can't be life that I didn't have to struggle to get a pair...:tongue:

Pretty easy cop this morning via NDC.

Noticed that these haven't dropped ONLINE anywhere else.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, this is the first ever Jordan Release on "cyber Monday"...

Could it be an online release ONLY?

I haven't seen these at any retailers or Mom n Pops around my way...

A curious release to say the least....

Last edited:
kidding aside the materials sold me on this pair (suede and velvet liner)...the more I saw pictures and videos from nice kicks, it was a done deal...

Also, if I'm not mistaken, this is the first ever Jordan Release on "cyber Monday"...

Could it be an online release ONLY?

I haven't seen these at any retailers or Mom n Pops around my way...

A curious release to say the least....
I doubt it's an online only release. There were a couple of boutiques and smaller shops mentioned on the previous pages that were getting them.

I emailed Oneness on Sunday and they told me they're selling them at a "premium" price of $200. :smh:

I emailed Oneness on Sunday and they told me they're selling them at a "premium" price of $200.
mean.gif
Lmao what a joke :lol:
Are 1's TTS? These are my first pair of 1's in years.

just at oneness & its in store only for $200 :lol:

woke up a hr late & grabbed my set while getting ready for wk :pimp:

Noted, but you can't ACTUALLY order them online. You have to call and do a paypal invoice.

So again, any other online release OTHER than NDC?

And its good to know that some mom n pops/boutiques will be selling them as well, thanks for the info guys.

Looks like none of the MAJOR retailers (FNL, FTL/FA/Champs, etc) or mid majors/"urban" retailers (JJ, DTLR, YCMC, etc) have them online either...

Def leads me to believe that these are pretty sparse... I'm just glad i have my pair on the way... Curious to see if Nike Georgetown (DC) gets em...

So glad to have purchased these via NDC this morning!

Limited or not, I've always regretted passing on these in 08. The way I remember it, they were originally an LS release and only were available at those accounts. They did not instantly sellout, and even went on sale at my local spot - later they became more appreciated and you had to pay a premium to obtain a pair through 2nd hand markets

Haha, just found out they r still available, copped in a heartbeat. Nice!

I thought there were GS sizes as well...My brother trying to get a pair for his son....Can't find it...let me know if you have the link...TIA!!!!

Back
Top Bottom