2013 Gucci 1's CYBER MONDAY $115 NDC link on pg 1

Hopefully the few that were on these were able to grab. I started sweating when I got put in line, but got thru on my phone. Been wanting these for a minute. Mandatory lace swap tho.

No prob at all. Was searching the nike site search cuz of what the dude said they did in europe and boys pair popped up at 7:59.
Tweet for mens didnt go out til 8:02, I didnt see it on the site before that. I added my tts to the cart, but I always .5 up with 1s, so i had to empty cart and add my other size. Still no problem. Long story short, easy cop, back to bed.

Are these NDC release only?... I have discounts on other sites. I just want to make sure before I pull the trigger. Always good to get them for under retail.

Bayarea23, just cop them and return them if you find a better deal. I don't want to pay retail on these and don't need to wear them right. If there's a another website that has a discount, that's my plan.

I think black, red, white, or even navy would work well in these.

Definitely would like to see that black on them, post up if you do the swap when you get your hands on em. I think that black is gonna be flames on these.

Bayarea23, just cop them and return them if you find a better deal. I don't want to pay retail on these and don't need to wear them right. If there's a another website that has a discount, that's my plan.

Yea that's what I did... Plus I used ebate to get 10% cash back to at least cover the tax.

That has to be old pics

The price means nike air branding.... at least thats what i thought

If they werent 190 anddddd shipping id consider grabbing a set now

& cs doesnt accept returns

They don't have NA branding tho. The box yes. Actual shoe no. And they aren't 140.

You quoted me from weeks ago when city sole had them for preorder

We know everything now

Back
Top Bottom