2013 New York Mets Season Thread

Yeah. The Shea Bridge is a good view and depending who is in the HRD, a lot of homers should end up there.

The sidewalk behind the outfield is a good spot to catch HR's for the Derby. I bet a few of them will land there.

Tough game to lose yesterday going 20 innings :\

Lower back tightness for Harvey, but he's saying he'll be able to make his next start

Yeah. The Shea Bridge is a good view and depending who is in the HRD, a lot of homers should end up there.

I got standing room tickets for the derby and thats where I plan to stand as well. I'll just go right when gates open and head straight there.

Derby ticket just purchased right now. Ima go with Elijah dukes but anyone else down to meet up.

Will be at the derby.

Elijah Dukes is buying us all beer and shake shack and waiting on line for us while we watch the derby. :pimp:

I hope bob costas gets drilled with a line drive.

Tonight sucked but can't wait for wheeler

Will be at the derby.

Elijah Dukes is buying us all beer and shake shack and waiting on line for us while we watch the derby. :pimp:

I hope bob costas gets drilled with a line drive.

Tonight sucked but can't wait for wheeler

Good size NT group going to be at the HRD. Anyone going to the ASG?(I'll be there too)

Harvey was incredible today, Parnell with the 4 out save to finally get him a W.

Wheeler pitching game 2 :pimp:

Future is now.

You know the Mets suck when post only come after a win, which is around once a week. Smh. I miss 2006.

Wheeler debut tonight. Today is hopefully a glimpse into our future. Harvey and now Wheeler.

ZacKKKKKKK !

6IP, 7 K's, 4 BB's, 0 R

Wheeler debut tonight. Today is hopefully a glimpse into our future. Harvey and now Wheeler.

Plus some good arms in the minors who should be ready soon.

We just need an offense.

Last edited:
Harvey and Wheeler is a lethal combo, especially since I'm reading that Wheeler has more upside than Harvey :wow:

Wheeler has more tools and better upside but Harvey has the mental makeup and confidence I haven't seen in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom