2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

Thank you kindly man.

Dude ran 2 routes vs A&M. Gad damn. :lol:

I'll try to watch the other vids in a bit, but that first one didn't show me anything that says first WR off the board. Liked his hands, but he wasn't overly fast, and his "shifts" were more pitter patter footsteps then Harvin like break your legs. He dies doin thiat in the NFL. Nosetackles'll tackle him. :lol:

Who are the legit 1st round corners in this year's draft? And who are some 2nd and 3rd round sleepers at corner? I wouldn't doubt it if we draft like 4 CB's in this draft. We have the worst group of them right now that I've ever seen in my life.

^ALOT of physical corners in this draft on paper , havent gotten around to watching tape but a few cats with richard sherman's height/weight

with 4.4/4.5 "alleged" 40's ....im excited to start watching the film

for whoever asked for star lotulelei

i saw like 4-6 impressive snaps , and he wasnt double team in any of them ......not interested bruh

Justin Gilbert
Dez Trufant
Dee Miliner
John Banks
Terry Hawthorne
Xavier Rhodes
David Amerson (though I imagine his stock has dropped some)

Last edited:
phillip thomas might be the best receiver in the draft

he had a goaline stop somewhere in there was just pure GROWN MAN

I assume you meant safety (though I coulda missed the sarcasm) :lol:

Haven't seen a lot of him, but from what I did see he is def a talent

Last edited:
I assume you meant safety (though I coulda missed the sarcasm)
Haven't seen a lot of him, but from what I did see he is def a talent
lmao i was reffering to the first 2 picks in the video 
laugh.gif

but he looked anything but one dimensional in that video , albeit a highligh video

so which game do i watch to see why star lotulelei is rated so high?

None. The dude is garbage. I have no idea how he is being rated so high. He doesn't really do anything particularly well. I feel sorry for the fans of the team that buys into him. Going to be a huge reach.

garbage? lol he's clearly overrated but relax

He didn't dominate at all at the college level like these "experts" want you to think man. He is slow, isn't a great pass rusher. Gets doubled on run plays and becomes a non factor since he can't shed a block. He is average. So not garbage, but when comparing him to previous years outstanding DT's, he is. He should be a mid round pick at best imo.

He didn't dominate at all at the college level like these "experts" want you to think man. He is slow, isn't a great pass rusher. Gets doubled on run plays and becomes a non factor since he can't shed a block. He is average. So not garbage, but when comparing him to previous years outstanding DT's, he is. He should be a mid round pick at best imo.
i agree with this. the USC game this year is the only time i remember him making any type of plays. but dude went MIA when USC started to come back

he hasnt had the impact like past DL did that went high in the draft.

Running Back should be the first offensive need you fill imo. McGahee is getting up there, and no guarantee he'll be around much longer. Eveyrthing else revolves around Peyton, so getting him a RB that keeps defenses creeping up would be a big help to him.
And getting corners is always a good idea in this day and age and no doubt Champ is worthy of having someone come in to learn from him and eventually replace him.
Rest of the draft for them would be simple BPA.
Give Ronnie Hillman a chance, bruh.

Broncos Fans, what do ya think we should do?
I feel personally we still have to look for a replacement for Champ sooner or later. Heard he's gonna be moving to SS in the near future. Also a DT, Weak side LB and a Oline help.
That corner from Fresno state, I wonder what his stock is like
I think taking the Honey Badger wouldn't be such a bad idea, since his stock has probably fallen.

Saw some mocks that have the Browns taking a CB from Mississippi St..

Draft experts what's the word on this guy?

Saw some mocks that have the Browns taking a CB from Mississippi St..
Draft experts what's the word on this guy?
idk why they would take a corner , they're doing ok in that department

but assuming they have a top 9 pick they can probably nab demarcus milliner from alabama

who by all accounts is the best rated corner in the country

if available i think they should go with manti te'o so they could move

d'qwell to a more natural position

or moving down to the middle of the round and maybe picking up an extra second rounder

so you can get some playmakers for weeden....idk how many picks u have left from the julio trade but your probably loaded

browns are the best bad team in football , they stick around like no other....just dont have the playmakers

to win games

Last edited:
Everything Keenan Allen does is from the inside. Color me skeptical ... :nerd:

coaches put allen in the slot this year because there wasn't another receiver capable of playing inside. he can line up outside and drive on guys, late hands if the db does run with him

all the short crossing routes, sitdowns and screens this year, it's all tedford trusted maynard and the o line to accomplish. in fact, keenan should throw his brother's bong off the top of the campanile for making people even question whether he deserves to be a top 15 pick. but yo, imperfect science, i thought desean would go round 1 too

milliner or banks, chance to be elite? (I've hardly watched any footage). xavier rhodes great size and athleticism, he looks helpful for sure. corners from saban been very decent (early kareem jackson years aside), anyone remember this?
http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/First-look-for-the-first/291dd25b-f2c9-4e28-a685-3e6fe0b5777f
"i don't know how to backpedal. press man homie"

Yeah they do a lot of that and the shuffling technique @ DB in lieu of backpedaling since so much of their Defense is C3 based.

But I know they practice backpedaling

RUSSLANDE: @AdamSchefter - I am not sure who will be making pick for KC, but today I finished charting M. Glennon & I think he will be the pick.

[keanu reaves] WHOA. [/keanu reaves]

That DE from FSU is gonna be a all pro in the nfl. I can see it already. JJ Watt type impact

Back
Top Bottom