2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

Lions needs.
Center, badly. Should be our first pick depending on who is available and the draft spot.
Guard. Desperately need a replacement for Stephen Peterman.
Saftey, someone to play next to Delmas that can stay healthy.
Corner, damn this has been a need forever, time to address it.
LB, Deandre Levy is the worst starting linebacker in the league, PERIOD.
This is a lot of needs for a team that I thought was ready to make it to the next level. A lot of what has happened this season though has been coaching. Scott Linehan should be banned from the NFL he is that ******g bad. Never have I seen an offense put up so many yards and fail to be able to make plays in the redzone where it counts. His playcalling is some of the worst I have ever seen, and there is absolutely no creativity in the doofus' head, everything is so vanilla. Schwartz is going to stick around regardless since they signed him to a contract extension so I have already coped with that, but I think Linehan and Cunningham have to go. Things need to be shaken up. Also we need to start getting production out of the late round picks. So far it seems the past 2 years have been full of guys after the 2nd rd who haven't even had a chance to play in a game, that is not acceptable. And when your only FA move is picking up Jacob Lacey, and reject from a league worse Colts team, I guess that should have been the writing on the wall with the way the season was going to go.

Our first round pick is either going to be a de or corner, Vanden Bosch and Avril are gonna be let go and other then Houston, we have no other reliable corner who can stay healthy.

Lol I think Darren Sharper=Sterling Sharp
brain fart , i had one 
laugh.gif

Anyone else think Arthur Brown is going to be better in the league than Te'o?

Last edited:
NYG Needs:

OL, DL, LB, CB, TE

What we have seen this year from the NYG from the time they starter 6-2 until now has been astonishing. The lack of pressure all season has been unreal, from a team that was anchored by it's D-Line, this year JPP has only 6.5 sacks. That is because Justin Tuck and Osi Umenyiora have been utterly useless. Osi is gone this year, and Tuck needs to be relegated to a smaller role because he simply doesn't have it anymore.

So DE is a primary need.

As is OL. Giants need a few guys to protect Eli because this year has really been poor. Also the run game has suffered because of the O line.

Corey Webster has been burnt more then a hooker in Las Vegas this year, we miss Terrell Thomas so much, we have for two years. It's time for Prince to round into a proper top pick CB. With Phillips and Rolle and Stevie Brown the ball hawks should be solid, but we need to sure up the CB position.

As long as Bennett comes back we don't need a TE, if not then we're in trouble.

Sigh...

NE: CB, S, OL
Go nuts
LMAO at us drafting for need.

we been wiffing on cornerbacks and safeties as of late , and it pains my heart when seattle finds richard sherman and chancellor in the 5th round.

lets just go highest rated guard,tackle and call it a first round lmao .....a few receivers i'd love to get in the second.....maybe even the first

Like the only draftable Duck I've seen in 15+ years. I guess band aid could count, but I tend to stay away from guys that spend 16 weeks bein listed on the injury reports. :lol:
But Jordan has a shot. I have no idea if he'll translate, but he has the size for the spot, if he gets the right staff to draft him, he could be a monster out there.

seems awfully similar to JPP

Broncos Fans, what do ya think we should do?

I feel personally we still have to look for a replacement for Champ sooner or later. Heard he's gonna be moving to SS in the near future. Also a DT, Weak side LB and a Oline help.

That corner from Fresno state, I wonder what his stock is like.

Bears needs:
OL (That's a given)
MLB (Urlacher needs a replacement regardless if he's coming back or not)
TE (We have literally no one at this position. Kellen Davis is garbage and we need a TE to keep the defense honest instead of throwing to Marshall every play)
DT (I could see us going for a DT in round one if Melton is gone)

Broncos Fans, what do ya think we should do?

I feel personally we still have to look for a replacement for Champ sooner or later. Heard he's gonna be moving to SS in the near future. Also a DT, Weak side LB and a Oline help.

That corner from Fresno state, I wonder what his stock is like.

Running Back should be the first offensive need you fill imo. McGahee is getting up there, and no guarantee he'll be around much longer. Eveyrthing else revolves around Peyton, so getting him a RB that keeps defenses creeping up would be a big help to him.
And getting corners is always a good idea in this day and age and no doubt Champ is worthy of having someone come in to learn from him and eventually replace him.

Rest of the draft for them would be simple BPA.

Everything Keenan Allen does is from the inside. Color me skeptical ... :nerd:

Te'o gotta hope that Pitt film somehow got destroyed

Last edited:
CBS Sports has him as the #2 prospect overall after Joeckel.

Any of you see much of Quinton Patton from Louisiana Tech? I'm seeing some talk this morning that he has impressed so much, people are moving him to the #1 WR in the draft. 6-2 seems good, but 195? :x Kid's a feather out there. Just lookin at his numbers, he had a ridiculous game against Texas A&M, and looks like a nice bowl game. You all see much of him before?

Any of you see much of Quinton Patton from Louisiana Tech? I'm seeing some talk this morning that he has impressed so much, people are moving him to the #1 WR in the draft. 6-2 seems good, but 195? :x Kid's a feather out there. Just lookin at his numbers, he had a ridiculous game against Texas A&M, and looks like a nice bowl game. You all see much of him before?

One of the good things about youtube now is that everyone wants to be a scout so you can get individual player game clips and not just highlights

Back
Top Bottom