2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

Gio, Lacy, Ellington and Randle have to be the top 4 backs, right?
Stepfan Taylor
nerd.gif

Texas WR Mike Davis changed his mind...heading back to Austin next year.

Supposedly got a 4th round grade and got excited about the money :lol:

Jax new GM going on record stating Timothy Tebow isn't an option...not ground breaking news, but how do they not go QB. Only viable FA would be Smith, if they bring the o-coordinator along.

I still like Barkley to KC, opening things for Geno to Jax.

Jax new GM going on record stating Timothy Tebow isn't an option...not ground breaking news, but how do they not go QB. Only viable FA would be Smith, if they bring the o-coordinator along.

barkley first overall?

Matt Barkley? You got a better chance of Charles Barkley going #1 over to the Chiefs to sure up the O line

Barkley isn't sniffing round 1

Matt Barkley? You got a better chance of Charles Barkley going #1 over to the Chiefs to sure up the O line

Barkley isn't sniffing round 1
he could go in the first round if he heals up and throws at the combine...quarterbacks usually get a little momentum in march

well lewan is going back for his senior year..

so him and mathews returning, that takes 2 names out of the top 15 picks

Last edited:
I hope we make a trade back into the late 1st to snag Tavon Austin like we did with Doug Martin last year. Dude is going to be awesome in the league and we really need an upgrade from Tiquan Underwood in the slot.

What do you guys think of Alec Ogletree? I am a UF fan, so I don't really watch Georgia games. I watched a couple highlights on Youtube and he seemed like a pretty athletic dude. Looked good in coverage. Decent at getting sideline to sideline. I have seen some people have him in the top half of the first round. Is he worth a pick that high?

What do you guys think of Alec Ogletree? I am a UF fan, so I don't really watch Georgia games. I watched a couple highlights on Youtube and he seemed like a pretty athletic dude. Looked good in coverage. Decent at getting sideline to sideline. I have seen some people have him in the top half of the first round. Is he worth a pick that high?

Georgia fan here...Mel kipper has him at number 10...Lowkey got me pissed he's going that high being that I want him as a falcon...he's very fast and good at dealing the edges, he use to play safety so he's good at coverage...he also is nasty..he will bring the boom

Georgia fan here...Mel kipper has him at number 10...Lowkey got me pissed he's going that high being that I want him as a falcon...he's very fast and good at dealing the edges, he use to play safety so he's good at coverage...he also is nasty..he will bring the boom

I don't think he will go that high. LBs tend to fall. I would say Te'o will be the first 4-3 LB taken. From what I have seen I would love Ogletree at 19 for the Giants. Same spot you guys took Weatherspoon who I really loved that year. Glad we got JPP, but Weatherspoon has been awesome also. Would you say Ogletree is a similar player to Weatherspoon?

Back
Top Bottom