2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
don't be so sure that they are not tlo. Nike is famous for switching at the last minute .everything lately has been tlo, even stuff they said would not be at first

phoenix suns, ny knicks, bobcats 8's  SMH 
mean.gif
.    Just call these the Citrus 8s.   Simple and easy

just got DM that was easy. Most likely will cop on finlishline with a WC rewards card sat. if I miss out I will have a backup

just got DM that was easy. Most likely will cop on finlishline with a WC rewards card sat. if I miss out I will have a backup

I hope I can get through on FNL so I can use my WC also. I know I could get a pair on NDC but I'd rather pay the $140 considering the restocks happening next week

glad this was an.easy cop and I get to use my other coupon., I picked up lebron pure platinums as well on discount. figured I would skip out on a second pair of grapes.

grab a guaranteed ticket today just in case, but still undecided on these as of now
grin.gif
 i want to see these in person first
ohwell.gif

Was able to rsvp with Scottsdale. Didn't use a bot or service. Got a dm back right away and rsvp closed within 10 min.

Tried to RSVP NTLA because I'm out here for the week but no response...went to the local FA around the corner and got a guaranteed ticket

DM'd Santa Monica in 18 seconds and still lost. The worst loss however was the GMP. DM'd in 3 seconds and still took the L.

DM'd Santa Monica in 18 seconds and still lost. The worst loss however was the GMP. DM'd in 3 seconds and still took the L.

I'm pretty sure there will be left over pairs. I would check with HoH in Bev Center as well I RSVP'd at around 3. There were very little people coming in... If you call they will tell you if they have your size or not.

Just entered the shoe game a few years ago. Can anyone tell me if I have a better chance camping for these or going online and buying these? Around me there aren't too many sneakerheads

Back
Top Bottom