2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
106366-maybe-sit-the-next-couple-play-aW3d.gif

-------------

Everything+is+going+to+be+all+right.gif

Gonna watch my first Lakers game at Staples on Sunday, I think I'll be off of team tank for a night :D

Last edited:
Man, have you been paying attention all these years the reasons I'm not a Kobe fan, and the things I actually do compliment him for?

Nick is like an amplified version of the things I don't like about what Kobe brings to the table, and NONE of the things I do appreciate about Kobe.

All flash, no substance. Pure jokester, no competitive dambs given. Brick after brick is greenlighted by the few big shots he'll make; halfcourt shot here, critical corner three there. Come off the bench for buckets and hit like 4 straight... then disappear the rest of the game, or even the rest of the week.

Well, I thought it would be odd for you to like, but thought you were buyin in to his nice guy stuff, Iggy, laughs, quotes, effort on a 20 win team, etc. So I wasn't sure.

We're on same page then.

His nice guy act has swayed a ton of people tho, it's pretty incredible. I figured for sure Laker fans would spot a career loser, who's getting "praise" for scoring 16 a night for a last place team, shooting 41% for his career, been on last place teams like his whole career, kicked off multiple teams, doesn't pass, rebound, or defend, or have a shred of playoff success, ever, but Laker fans love him. :lol: :lol:

But hey, he's only 30, surely he's still improving as a player........

Hey, Mitch needs a few days on this one. He's going thru **** no one should ever have to go thru, he deserves a few days/weeks with his family. Trades gonna have to wait a bit. Everyone should understand that.

Hey, Mitch needs a few days on this one. He's going thru **** no one should ever have to go thru, he deserves a few days/weeks with his family. Trades gonna have to wait a bit. Everyone should understand that.

Completely agreed. Rest in Paradise Alina :frown:

Jordan hill can't even be traded for another week. Was just referencing the convo you and essential had.

Gonna watch my first Lakers game at Staples on Sunday, I think I'll be off of team tank for a night :D

Not my first Laker game but should be at the game vs the Heat on Tuesday. Debating on wearing my Hollywood Nights jersey or a No Limit tee with camo joggers.

I hear ya. But this news obviously changes things a bit. We can make deals later in the month, or next month if need be. Or Jim could do them himself with Mitch consulting in time. Either way, he has more pressing issues right now. :frown:

I hear ya. But this news obviously changes things a bit. We can make deals later in the month, or next month if need be. Or Jim could do them himself with Mitch consulting in time. Either way, he has more pressing issues right now. :frown:

Man just thinking about it. Losing a child must be the worst feeling in the world.

I get choked up thinking about losing my pup one day. A child :frown: Godspeed Mitch. Prayers up.

Both of yall be sure to be team win. Laker games are always fun. We want tacos chants :pimp:

I'll be cheering by default cause me and the gf are going with my homie and his girl who are Heat fans but deep down I'll won't eem be mad if we get murked.

Mitch could be hesistant about trading Hill. Say if we do trade him, but don't end up getting the pick. We're at a double loss at that point

Mitch could be hesistant about trading Hill. Say if we do trade him, but don't end up getting the pick. We're at a double loss at that point

No, not really.

First, do you really see Jordan Hill making any sort of difference?

Second, clears his contract out next year, ie more cap space.

Win/win trading him. Even if we get nothing back. Thins this year roster, and helps clear space next year too.

No, not really.

Win/win trading him. Even if we get nothing back. Thins this year roster, and helps clear space next year too.

I mean he's not going to make us a contender himself, but he contributes. Also It's just wierd that we sign him for two years with an option for a 3rd year with all the money we gave him. It seems as if Mitch wants to keep him. But idk. I'm just saying it as a reason if we don't end up dealing him.

I'll be there too bro. and I'll have a couple portland fans with me. def need the lakers to show up.

Not my first Laker game but should be at the game vs the Heat on Tuesday. Debating on wearing my Hollywood Nights jersey or a No Limit tee with camo joggers.

i should be at this one too. Hoping for another kobe buzzer beater bank 3 over dwade again.

as always, I'm #TeamWin

No, not really.

I mean he's not going to make us a contender himself, but he contributes. Also It's just wierd that we sign him for two years with an option for a 3rd year with all the money we gave him. It seems as if Mitch wants to keep him. But idk. I'm just saying it as a reason if we don't end up dealing him.
He's on a 2 yr deal, the 2nd yr is a team option. Essentially a 1 yr deal.

Yea he contributes but he's most likely not in the long term plans. He's probably best suited as a 3rd big on a contender, which we won't be for some time. Get something now while you can.

Man, have you been paying attention all these years the reasons I'm not a Kobe fan, and the things I actually do compliment him for?

Nick is like an amplified version of the things I don't like about what Kobe brings to the table, and NONE of the things I do appreciate about Kobe.

All flash, no substance. Pure jokester, no competitive dambs given. Brick after brick is greenlighted by the few big shots he'll make; halfcourt shot here, critical corner three there. Come off the bench for buckets and hit like 4 straight... then disappear the rest of the game, or even the rest of the week.
Well, I thought it would be odd for you to like, but thought you were buyin in to his nice guy stuff, Iggy, laughs, quotes, effort on a 20 win team, etc. So I wasn't sure.

We're on same page then.

His nice guy act has swayed a ton of people tho, it's pretty incredible. I figured for sure Laker fans would spot a career loser, who's getting "praise" for scoring 16 a night for a last place team, shooting 41% for his career, been on last place teams like his whole career, kicked off multiple teams, doesn't pass, rebound, or defend, or have a shred of playoff success, ever, but Laker fans love him.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But hey, he's only 30, surely he's still improving as a player........
Iggy who? Andre Igoudala? They like cousins or something?

I do like Iggy, but not enough to like Nick freaking Young.

No, not really.

He's on a 2 yr deal, the 2nd yr is a team option. Essentially a 1 yr deal.

Yea he contributes but he's most likely not in the long term plans. He's probably best suited as a 3rd big on a contender, which we won't be for some time. Get something now while you can.

Exactly.

Cavs couldn't make any combination to get Hill.

So really not much we could do there. In combination with the terrible tragedy for the Kupchak family.

And I think Ed Davis is someone Lakers want long term.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom