2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollinger projection has us penciled in for 32 wins.

1. 76ers 14 wins
2. T'Wolves 15 wins
3. Knicks 19 wins
4. Orlando 27 wins
5. Kings 31 wins
T-6. Heat, Hornets, Lakers 32 wins

We'd have to finish 21-26 to do that. Don't see anything in this team that says a .446 win percentage from here on out.

When Kobe played like God and averaged 35 ppg, we would have went 25-21. No damn way this team can pull out 21 wins.

Last edited:
No way we get to 30. Hollinger numbers are drunk.

3rd worst in the NBA in point differential. 32 wins my ***. :lol:

Stay top 4 and the rest will take care of it self

88 percent chance of keeping the pick right? I'll take those odds

Stay top 4 and the rest will take care of it self

88 percent chance of keeping the pick right? I'll take those odds

82.8%

I'd be happy with 4th.

All I know is there's no way a Top Free Agent like Marc Gasol would leave Memphis and pick New York over LA (if he were to leave). Especially when New York is on pace to lose 70 games in the East.

Last edited:
No way we get to 30. Hollinger numbers are drunk.

3rd worst in the NBA in point differential. 32 wins my ***. :lol:

The Heat stink. But have 15 wins in 35 games, how the hell does it figure they only win 17 out of the next 47 :lol:

82.8%

I'd be happy with 4th.

All I know is there's no way a Top Free Agent like Marc Gasol would leave Memphis and pick New York over LA (if he were to leave). Especially when New York is on pace to lose 70 games in the East.

But NY will have a clear cap and probably a number 1 or 2 pick. NY might make some moves...

Last edited:
82.8%

I'd be happy with 4th.

But NY will have a clear cap and probably a number 1 or 2 pick. NY might make some moves...

A 60+ loss team in the East with your star player playing is going to scare off a big name guy.

Why? Because there's even less of a chance with a new team to win.

Cap Space + Star & Top 5 Pick doesn't automatically mean anybody wants to be there. Previous season still matters a great deal.

A guy will say "Wait you had your star player for 30 games and went 5-33? In the East? If I go there, we still won't win.

Last edited:
lin 
roll.gif

Easy road in the east....I understand what you are saying though.

I just think more people will think more about NY this offseason.

Next off season when kobe comes off the books though...

Overmatched as always...it's their night when Barnes is drillin corner trips..*vaught from his spot*....

Lawlers law in effect by end of 3rd...sad.
#superiority

Last edited:
Lol guess you haven't been paying attention. I hopped the no limit tank about 2 months ago...
Oh okay. False alarm. False alarm. Never thought you would go to the dark side. I feel like I'm the only one on TeamSwitzerland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom