2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on a 2 yr deal, the 2nd yr is a team option. Essentially a 1 yr deal.

Yea he contributes but he's most likely not in the long term plans. He's probably best suited as a 3rd big on a contender, which we won't be for some time. Get something now while you can.

Oh okay. I thought it was a two year deal.

Cleveland was always a long shot for Hill.

They sent away Waiters like they had to, but they valued having a true 7 footer rim protector that can get points in Mozgov than a 6'10 center with not much rim protection that's better at rebounding and scoring.

Yea man. Should've went with stauskas on draft nite
roll.gif

Price in doubt tonight. PLEASE, BYRON....free clarkson. 25+ mins. Let him get burn...let us not get embarassed.

If Byron was consistent, he'd start Clarkson. That way you keep the rotation about the same and Clarkson could be eased playing with the starters.

^^I wish. In a perfect world, randle/clarkson would be getting significant experience RT NOW while the natural course of the struggle persists...get Em used to high leverage situations and when 15-16 rolls around, they're ready for prime action with a full season in the books. Shoot..even Manny Harris got steady burn.

If Byron was consistent, he'd start Clarkson. That way you keep the rotation about the same
This, aint no way Kelly should be getting more minutes than him

Can't believe it's been 9 years since my last NBA game (X-Mas Laker game) but I will be in attendance March 4

If I can't exchange Laker Nights Kobe jersey for Swaggys imma prolly just try to cop the away purple Kobe one

If Byron was consistent, he'd start Clarkson. That way you keep the rotation about the same

This, aint no way Kelly should be getting more minutes than him

Can't believe it's been 9 years since my last NBA game (X-Mas Laker game) but I will be in attendance March 4

If I can't exchange Laker Nights Kobe jersey for Swaggys imma prolly just try to cop the away purple Kobe one

Yes there is. Both young, but Kelly has a season under his belt where he was successful.

Also 2 different positions, they don't impact each other.

Yea but Kelly aint 100% (atleast to me it dont look like) and dude's injury could happen at any moment and he was missing wide open shot. Clarkson got more hustle but you right it is different positions but we got we have enough SFs to get Clarkson more burn

Celtics, Hornets, Jazz, Pistons!!!!!!!!!! :wow: :pimp:

I love you with all my heart Lakers, but for the love of God please let tonight go. This is HUGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom