2014-2015 NCAA / NFL Gear

^, Nike released some of those team Vapor Jet 3.0's last year, the FSU ones are still selling for $150 on the official school site. So $90, is a relative steal lmao. I bought my Oregon Duck buddy those same black/silver ones for $50 at the Nike outlet in Salem. So, definitely look around first.

After searching forever I finally found a pair of the discontinued Nike Remix Magnigrip Gloves, I'm geeked yo :pimp:

Any recommendations for something to wrap my toes with?

My big toe is hurting I guess from rubbing with the sock... Don't know exactly what

Has anyone seen the gloves or cleats for next year yet. Nike released there fall catalogs a few weeks ago but left out the gloves, cleats, and trainers

I ordered the FSU ones with the Seminole head and tribal print, but they sent me the ones with the "FSU" in the palms.  Returned them and reordered, just came in today and SAME THING.  They keep saying they don't know why.  

Oh hell no, that's not cool. That's odd because the Vapor Jet 2.0's had the FSU on them, at least the ones released to the public. Well, I mean I got a pair of the 2's that had the Nole head on em from a FSU equipment guy and the Vapor Flys with the FSU on the palms. These 3.0's are supposed to have the head like the website shows obviously.

Oh hell no, that's not cool. That's odd because the Vapor Jet 2.0's had the FSU on them, at least the ones released to the public. Well, I mean I got a pair of the 2's that had the Nole head on em from a FSU equipment guy and the Vapor Flys with the FSU on the palms. These 3.0's are supposed to have the head like the website shows obviously.
Yeah I really wanted the ones on the site.  I don't know why they have the 3.0's with the old palms.  

While watching college football the last few weeks, I've been noticing that a lot of teams have been wearing team specific Vapor Jet 3.0s that you can't buy in stores. I was able to find pictures of the Baylor and Ole Miss gloves, but I've also seen Kansas State and Michigan State wearing special pairs to. Anyone think these will release, or will they remain team exclusives?

Baylor

Ole Miss

^, well they have already released FSU, Oregon, Texas, LSU, Alabama, OSU, Oklahoma, and Florida versions of the 3.0's, so other schools might be in the works.

Back
Top Bottom