2014-2015 NCAA / NFL Gear

I'm sure they'll re-release the gloves next summer with a $90 price tag like they did with the 3.0 Vapor Jets ($150 during bowl season; $90 in summer 2014).

Highly surprised but excited that the hypercools are releasing.

yeah they got down to 90 then 40 if you wait a little longer

only way im paying 100+ for some gloves is if its team issued only

I'm sure they'll re-release the gloves next summer with a $90 price tag like they did with the 3.0 Vapor Jets ($150 during bowl season; $90 in summer 2014).

Highly surprised but excited that the hypercools are releasing.

I don't know about that though; the Flyknit material already makes them a different price point, so wouldn't think they would go down in price. Here's hoping though.

I am very stoked as well for the baselayers to release; that never happens when they make a new uni with baselayer options.

yep

I see my size but cant add them

I cant add to cart on fanatics either :smh:

Yeah the Oregons are all sold out on Fanatics now.

Looks like the discount codes no longer work either.

They must have got an influx of that code and stopped it on the special item orders. I was surprised it still worked when I did it because it was supposed to expire on Monday. It just sucks to have to wait so long to get em lol. I won't receive them until December 22nd because they don't ship out until the 17th.

Lol everything that was coming soon last night is now out of stock. They pulled this stunt before with a couple piece in the Silver Speed collection for the Super Bowl. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if the baselayers don't release...they've been team exclusive since Pro Combat started back in 09.

Lol everything that was coming soon last night is now out of stock. They pulled this stunt before with a couple piece in the Silver Speed collection for the Super Bowl. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if the baselayers don't release...they've been team exclusive since Pro Combat started back in 09.

They do that a ton for new release product; its just for hype. They put the baseball Hypercool 3.0 on the site in 5 colors and said out of stock on it; then a week later, all colors released in full size runs. Its just a Nike hype ploy.

I hope they release the white on white version of the cleats, those are the only ones I could see myself having because they're so clean. I don't like the grey and whites.

Hypercools randomly popping up on NDC.

White Oregon: S only

Blk Oregon: M/L only

FSU: XL only

Bama: M only

OSU: S/M/L

Eastbay has them...backordered and at $80. The hell?

Last edited:

Hypercools randomly popping up on NDC.

White Oregon: S only

Blk Oregon: M/L only

FSU: XL only

Bama: M only

OSU: S/M/L

Eastbay has them...backordered and at $80. The hell?
Copped $55 total, w/ two-day shipped off NDC, using Xmas codes I got from them

Last edited:
Saw something, uh, unique at the Escondido, CA Ross this morning.

NFL player socks for the Cleveland Browns and the Miami Dolphins.

Knee+ Length for $5.
3-4 pairs of each team.

They also had 2013 Vapor Pros in team colors.

Browns: Brn/Org
Rams: Navy/Gold
Bengals : Blk/Org, Org/Blk
Falcons: Red/Blk

Back
Top Bottom