2014 BMW i8 Coupe - The Future is Here * Price Starts @ $135,700

Pretty ugly car. Its a shame how much BMW sucks now. Not that they were ever better than Benz, but that's neither here nor there.

I didn't even see that mission impossible, worth checkin out on blu ray? BTW, yea car is futuristic, but it doesn't look good. Seems like a wannabe Audi but UGLY

won't look like this when it comes out. watch. that other bmw in someone else's post has been teased for like 5 years, lol.
when they come out they'll look like the bmw's now. watch.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I didn't even see that mission impossible, worth checkin out on blu ray?

Movie was ok. A lot of people liked it though and the director is a Pixar director. I say see it for the action although the plot isn't that bad. 

The engine kind of kills it for me, but ill wait for the full specs before i make my final judgment.

Right now i prefer the look of a 2011 1m or 2004 or 2008 m3 to this

Originally Posted by debs 168

won't look like this when it comes out. watch. that other bmw in someone else's post has been teased for like 5 years, lol.
when they come out they'll look like the bmw's now. watch.

With the R8, LFA and Aventador looking the way it does right now, again I wouldn't be surprised to see it looking like that for production at all. The car being slated at $100k-$150k price tag is also a good indication. If BMW said this is the next 1-series that will start at $30k then I'd be right there with you but for that price tag, they are allowed to go a bit wild. We only have about a year of wait to see though. 

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

I approve, as long as the price tag is reasonable..
There's no reason they can't make cars like this for the everyday man.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'll look for it in the next Bond movie.
Was it in the preview? Either way, MI: Ghost Protocol beat em to the punch.

Nah, Skyfall will have Astons. The DB5 is already confirmed.

Seen the concept in person, it's
pimp.gif

the pics OP posted will be VERY close to production model.

Back
Top Bottom