2014 fiba basketball World Cup!! Team usa

said screw it and ordered a white KD jersey and a pair of the blue shorts, both authentic. if you order on fanatics there are a couple codes you can use. most I found was 15% with uconnalum15
There was a wi drunner on NDC for the olympics, only a 3XL was put up though :smh:
Wind runners are here at Nike Chicago. Essentially Navy tech fleece with USOC branding. Not worth the price imo, mostly because I have largely the same jacket (no hood) from Sochi '14.

Crewneck: $110
Shield jacket: $350

View media item 2090758View media item 2090759

Last edited:
These prices on some of these things is insane. IIRC, the 2012 stuff went on sale before the olympics were even over.

I'm here in the Philippines for a family emergency. I've seen the FIBA PI blue jersey here. No name or numbers, but you are able to get it heat pressed. It cost about 4095 pesos which equates to US $87. I think I'm going to try to buy a few. I haven't seen the shorts yet. This year's jersey compared to the 2014 FIBA is much lighter. I'll try and get pics when I go out again.

Last edited:
lol at the markup on USA apparel

this is why I buy the fake ish from China at 10% of the price with 95% similarity

how much was retail for the fiba 2014 jerseys if anyone remembers? and how can you tell if they're fake or not? thanks

how much was retail for the fiba 2014 jerseys if anyone remembers? and how can you tell if they're fake or not? thanks

They were USD 120! Were there many fakes of Kyrie, Durant or Harden jerseys? I think there were fakes of players, which were not issued authentic wise like Curry for example!

I remember the fakes being for everybody. The ones you see basically just matched people's demands. I'm curious to see if China can fake these to decent quality. It's a new Nike template, pretty unique cut and material, and the numbers look almost like they're rubberized and sewn on.

Last edited:
Pick ups from my recent trip to the PI. They had qualifying games for the Olympics while I was there.
Jerseys were purchased from Titan at the Conrad Hotel. Pilipinas blue dry fit shirt was purchased from Titan at Shangri La Mall.
Pilipinas Knows and Pilipinas Never Stops shirts were purchased from a Nike Store in BGC. They were screen printed right on the spot.

View media item 2102222
View media item 2102223
View media item 2102226
View media item 2102227
View media item 2102229

nice pickup, the jerseys are replicas, due to the different size tag, right?

No one bought a USA authentic ?

i've got an authentic KD jersey and authentic pair of shorts coming in. They wont be shipped until the 25th though :smh: damn fanatics. How are you the site that controls all the shops, and you cant have stuff ready to ship ASAP...

Last edited:
nice pickup, the jerseys are replicas, due to the different size tag, right?

@Maximilian..... yes jerseys are replicas. i have never seen an authentic pilipinas jersey. i don't believe they were ever produced for sale to the general public.

hi u need help, im in a store and there is a usa jersey, need help just to know if its authentic

I wonder if Nike will release more authentics than just the KD. If it would be only KD and the rest authentics it would really be a shame and it would make me question what is up with Nike as of late. Either the Basketball division is in debate or turmoil. Just 2 years ago they were going all out with releases for the FIBA World Cup!

if anyone ordered from NBA.com or Fanatics, ALL of my USA stuff keeps getting pushed back :smh: im not even going to have them im time for the olympics themselves at this point...

copped a replica navy Kyrie jersey from Dck's. Got it last friday. I actually like the fit, but the screen print feels cheap.

Back
Top Bottom