2014 LUNAR TR1 - Next Gen = Lunar Caldra?

Wore these to the game Monday, great experience except the whole part where Oregon lost. These are super comfortable, definitely need to get the white pair next.

Wore these to the game Monday, great experience except the whole part where Oregon lost. These are super comfortable, definitely need to get the white pair next.

Been liking these but didn't know if I could pull the trigger on a bright yellow shoe. Must cop now though.

Indeed it does, but there should be a third option without a picture with the option Black/Silver/Orange in a FSR.
Ah I see what you mean.

Hopefully we get these at our store. We already got shipments in of the Nike free 5.0 fingertrap max SB editon 

Dang, those look the best out of all the trainers in my opinion. May need to see the TR1's in person first though. Those Fingertrap Max's look clean though.

^, thats a dang steep discount but why would they hide it like that?? No one would actually know unless you hit checkout.

^, thats a dang steep discount but why would they hide it like that?? No one would actually know unless you hit checkout.

They sent out emails. Duck Store is pretty good about giving its followers first notice on limited and sales stuff.

Bit of a gravedig but I just copped a pair of the yellow Oregons from NDC. Can't wait to get them in.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lunar-tr1-le-training-shoe/pid-10254436/pgid-10320739
9-11.5 up on NDC clearance. "OWNIT" brings it down to about $55. Orders over $75 get free shipping so I added a few things to my cart.

Saw the comments about the tight forefoot and I have moderately wide feet so hopefully going up half-size works for me. If not I guess I'll just return them at my local Nike Factory Store. I really hope they fit, I'm a sucker for 3M on sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom