2014 NBA Draft Thread

I know this is the 2014 prospects thread, but I'm looking forward to seeing Noel & (an in-shape) Anthony Bennett in summer league.
Bennett's 20 pounds down on top of the 15 he lost in season and he is 100% now, summer league is not ready :nthat:

Aaron Gordon wearing 00?

9624590565_7fe6691e30_o.gif

I know this is the 2014 prospects thread, but I'm looking forward to seeing Noel & (an in-shape) Anthony Bennett in summer league.
Bennett's 20 pounds down on top of the 15 he lost in season and he is 100% now, summer league is not ready :nthat:

But didn't he cook last summer league.
he aint play in last year's summer league b.

Am I confusing it with his preseason exploits?

Last edited:

But didn't he cook last summer league.
he aint play in last year's summer league b.

Am I confusing it with his preseason exploits?
Yea, he did have one huge preseason game

Tell me why?

Bc everybody else said he is gonna be good?
You have a solid point, but Wiggins is going to be an excellent defender so I think he'll be much less of a ghost than McLemore. Also Wiggins seems to have a more consistent jumper, you can count on him to make 2-3 a game without chucking.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nerlens Noel won ROY since he's technically a rookie still because he didnt play at all last season

Josh Selby suffered from the 2 guard trapped in a point guard's body disease that many have suffered from. A bad attitude didn't help.

Zach lavine's bad body language could be normal for him and he is actually happy.

But his agent has to fix that so it at least looks like he's happy. That's how you get a bad rep

Word was going around all day that the T'Wolves had promised LaVine at #13.

Just something to think about.

Kid LaVine is really bout to make my BAN list. I thought his reaction at the draft was just a state of shock, and he was so happy he didn't know what to do. But come on kid your not that nice to be acting like that.

Dog relax on the kid lmao he has that expression for most of the pics i saw of him at ucla and hs. No different from most kids his age "too cool to smile" attitude

NT swears they know everything about a person they never even met :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom