2014 NBA Draft Thread

I am shocked how much most of yall are into Stauskas 
laugh.gif

King of the North huh?

Don't see how this could go bad at all.

I am shocked how much most of yall are into Stauskas :lol:

#respecttheshooter

Man if Ben could get his head right and learn how to dribble that could be a backcourt that will light it up from distance.

Stauskas in the P&R with Boogie? The possibilities man.

Just get rid of Gay.

#respecttheshooter

Man if Ben could get his head right and learn how to dribble that could be a backcourt that will light it up from distance.

Stauskas in the P&R with Boogie? The possibilities man.

Just get rid of Gay.
Ben was playing better at the end of last season. We'll see how that turns out, but man, I don't know if the Kings have the patience to develop Ben and Stauskas.

Well if they're the only 2 guards on the roster, they have no choice but to let them work through their mistakes. Which is a good thing. Before working on his handles, Ben needs to get his jump shot back. His percentages were terrible

Yea it was mind boggling how many shots he missed. He's always been a great shooter with picture perfect form but even though he took MANY a bad shot, he also was bricking open ones.

I really like the Magic's draft, Payton and Gordon gonna lead the ressurgence, although I feel they gave afflalo up too cheap.

I remember like 6yrs ago when Josh Heustis was like 6'4 going into his JR year...his cousin posted some tapes of him on draftnet trying to get him some exposure.

Dude was such a hard worker, had no D1 offers...except maybe like Montana or something.

Fast forward to Now...and he's a first round pick. Crazy lol

Also, steph played off the Ball his first 2 years in College. The coaches son or something was the full time pg then. Steph was the 2. That's why it's mind boggling to see where he's progressed with his pg skills.

His last year was when he first played point, and he turned the ball over a lot.

Still no comparison to Stalskis. Idk where y'all got that from lol.

Also, steph played off the Ball his first 2 years in College. The coaches son or something was the full time pg then. Steph was the 2. That's why it's mind boggling to see where he's progressed with his pg skills.

His last year was when he first played point, and he turned the ball over a lot.

Still no comparison to Stalskis. Idk where y'all got that from lol.
This

Dudes ball handling has gotten exponetially better. When he firt got into the league people thought of him as a combo guard because of his weak handle, but now he's a legitimate ball handling point guard.

Josh Selby suffered from the 2 guard trapped in a point guard's body disease that many have suffered from. A bad attitude didn't help.

Selby came to shadow at my HS, when he was in 8th grade and I was in 10th. Straight looked me in my eyes and told me he was taking my spot if he ever decided to come there lol.

His cockiness and attitude were supreme. But dude has really been humbled over the years. Cool dude.

Nerlens noel should be in contention. Gonna get heavy minutes all year. Gonna have games where he gets 20+ boards like drummond. Wont avg many points though. But blks will def be there

I was thinking that. He seems like an international version of Rondo. His passing ability looks off the charts.

Um what? His passing is what worries scouts most about him. He's a score first point guard. I really don't see him and Trey Burke fitting together too well but we'll see what happens.

I heard Exum isn't a great passer
All it is with Exum is "I heard that" or "scouts say"

Dudes basically going off of his showcase at the World Summit and a few Youtube videos to claim that he's going to x, y or z
laugh.gif

I'm prepared to be disappointed most by Exum since nobody's really seen much of him yet his expectations are rising sky high

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom