2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
[thread="597358"]so short sighted... [/thread]
[thread="597358"] [/thread]
[thread="597358"]so  take full of advantage of every single cent now and say to hell with later... [/thread]
[thread="597358"]to hell with building up trust, relationships, connections, and showing itengrity[/thread]
[thread="597358"]why you think people who could be making money intern for free? [/thread]
[thread="597358"]they're looking at the bigger picture. [/thread]
[thread="597358"]ima let y'all cook tho. [/thread]

Kickin that knowledge.

Integrity, trust, Friendship............. being used in a conversation about NBA owners & it's players :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yea OKAY.

THIS!! Did everyone forget they just had a lockout not 3 full years ago over this VERY issue? Owners really did a MASTERFUL job of brainwashing people and fleecing the players, it's unbelievable.

Every year I say "this is the most excited i am for the nba to start" and this year is no diff :pimp:

so many storylines...East WIDE open. Spurs are cursed the next year after a title so who knows what happens out west.

watch we get a Wizards - Mavs finals lol

Last edited:
Smiles. Space Jams though. You know a lot about nothing

Continue providing the laughs while your being serious and desperately trying make friends here bro..

2,600+ posts in not even 3 months :lol:

I don't understand why your on so many ppl's block list..
it's funny I enjoy it..

Every year I say "this is the most excited i am for the nba to start" and this year is no diff :pimp:

so many storylines...East WIDE open. Spurs are cursed the next year after a title so who knows what happens out west.

Yeah this is the first time in a while where both sides east n west are completely unpredictable..

Anybody can bin the finals this year..
Need Rose to be healthy and it's a strong possibility we can b there..
Have to take advantage while cavs r getting used to playing alongside Eachother

Last edited:
I hope they sell that Nueva York authentic finally.

Still doing sleeves on a few jerseys. The black Lakers for sure and some alternates.

:lol: Right. Dirk isn't doing anything that thousands of other people in different businesses all over the country haven't done.

The value of staying in Dallas and surrounding himself with talent > max dollars somewhere else...

That's his prerogative and it wasn't forced on him. Acting like this is some mockery because of the CBA is asinine. There are issues with the current deal, but using Dirk or Duncan as examples are completely ridiculous.

These teams are being valued at Billions of dollars, make Hundreds of Millions Solely based on these players talents & hard work... yet in order to compete the top earners are being looked at to take paycuts in order to win? that is asinine.

Someone said Wiz ain't making the playoffs though.

Dirk probably came up with this deal himself. I doubt he was pressured into taking less money. You guys are in an uproar over a handful of old veterans taking less money :smh:

These teams are being valued at Billions of dollars, make Hundreds of Millions Solely based on these players talents & hard work... yet in order to compete the top earners are being looked at to take paycuts in order to win? that is asinine.

it really makes no sense

star players are already seeing only a fraction of the money they make for their teams and then are asked to take even less to "help" owners fit into a cap they created

Also, its not the owners who created this narrative we have now that star players can only cement their legacy by winning a championship. The media and fans have done that. Players don't have to put the premium on winning that they do. They could all go the Carmelo route and go for the most available money. Some don't want to.

Dirk took a big as paycut and they still won't win? Definition of fleeced. Cuban finessed the **** outta dirk with hugs n smiles, treys of coke and bottles of dom. Took a paycut just to give all that extra dough to chandler parsons? i'm in tears b

Also, its not the owners who created this narrative we have now that star players can only cement their legacy by winning a championship. The media and fans have done that. Players don't have to put the premium on winning that they do. They could all go the Carmelo route and go for the most available money. Some don't want to.

:lol: Did you not hear Pat Riley a few weeks ago? He's damn sure not the only one that's getting the order from up top or feels that way.

Yet these same players are getting paid 100x more than the 100+ employees of these organizations, all they have to do is go out there & play the game they love while the avg citizen working for these organizations probably have to look for work during the offseason

Yet these same players are getting paid 100x more than the 100+ employees of these organizations, all they have to do is go out there & play the game they love while the avg citizen working for these organizations probably have to look for work during the offseason

are people cheering for the orginization employees? Are they the guys plastering the teams name all over adds to be seen by millions, are they top 1% in the world at the job they do?

The players playing the games fund all the average employees, not the other way around. Supply and demand.

Two guys have take taken substantial cuts to stay home. Dirk and Duncan. Two guys at the end of their careers who only want to win and have no desire to play elsewhere despite max offers from other teams.

And y'all are using that as your outcry against the owners. :lol:

Integrity, trust, Friendship............. being used in a conversation about NBA owners & it's players
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea OKAY.
"We brothers..."

Julius Wrek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom