2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JMichaelCSN: Asst coach Sam Cassell said if it were up to him Khem Birch makes roster now #WizardsTalk #NBASummerLeague #UNLV @MTLsGift

Damn that if he's a lifer anyway, get your money now and get it in the aftermath. Cuban ain't hurting at all.

These players HAVE to stop letting these owners off the hook. The owners are the billionaires, you wanna compete open your damn pockets, you have the disposable income, it shouldn't be incumbent on the players to do that. I'm not sure how often in the business world that regular employees voluntarily give take paycuts to help out CEOs but I can't imagine it's often.

this

onwers already making money hand over fist now its on the players to take less so they can build a winner

then a guy like Dirk who deserves every penny he can get, gets to sit around and watch a dude who's proven nothing in this league (parsons) make almost twice as much bread and for what? the hope that maybe they compete for a chip and Cuban looks out for him down the road(for what it's worth I believe Cuban will)

naaaaaah

so why are folks hating on Kobe's deal?

Knight is more effective off ball, young jason terry

3625417-7496304809-abs9a.gif

@JMichaelCSN: Asst coach Sam Cassell said if it were up to him Khem Birch makes roster now #WizardsTalk #NBASummerLeague #UNLV @MTLsGift
No-brainer. Instant rim protector. Changes the defensive complexion completely on a second unit.

Nope, especially if the Pacers don't resign Lance and miami signed Deng.

1. Cavs
2. Bulls
3. Wiz
4. Heat

Agree. Bosh, Deng and McBob is a nice lineup in the East. If they can get anything close to good D-Wade, they will be a top East team.

@SpearsNBAYahoo: Silver said the NBA is considering a mid-season tournament, possibly in Las Vegas.

Mid season tournament?

This college now? :lol:

Don't put the Rockets in it, Harden and Dawhite won't make it back.

I can hear the Bron fanboys already "But but but Bron has to be better bro, MJ and Kobe never won the Spring Classic"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom