2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the fundamental difference between Ed Davis and Jordan Hill, besides 16 million dollars?
Hill has actually been solid and looked like a starter when given consistent minutes. Davis has never really put an extended solid stretch of play together, but he's got defensive potential and is still young.

Not a bad pickup imo

Hill has actually been solid and looked like a starter when given consistent minutes. Davis has never really put an extended solid stretch of play together, but he's got defensive potential and is still young.

Not a bad pickup imo

The season he got traded to Memphis he was doin good in Toronto but Lionel hollins buried him and idk what happened cuz he had a shot to flourish with Marc gasol out last year but ehhh

@JoelEmbiid: Nah shut up fam you're trying to date her

@JoelEmbiid: He acted like he didn't know she was coming smh

:rofl:

Na imlive365 will buy them off him so he can put it under his pillow and dream about what could have been..

Only to wake up in night sweats..
laugh.gif
what could have been? I mean we did win two titles back to back and elimnated the bulls twice and sent them home.

Remember this comeback? and save the ohhhh what happened next round tho. Them doing that on bulls homecourt and seeing the agony in noahs face at the end soothes my heart 
wink.gif

Russ was not trolling hard enough with his ESPY outfit. Meanwhile, KD looks like an extra from X - not that there's anything wrong with that.

imlive365 imlive365

Stop being so sensitive bro you pulled the bulls/melo meme I'm not posting videos of spurs blowing yall out game after game or videos of Bron crying while bosh is on his knees weeping..

Relax..that videos nothing to me my current squad is climbing and growing the correct way..
I'm content, I've got to see my team 3 peat TWICE, how bout you? My team reached the heights already man something your allstar team couldn't do with the best player in the world and a stacked roster...Miami's rings in history compared to my teams are squat
We are the epitome of greatness..yall were the epitome of a put together super team..the 1st actually.. Congratulations.. Lol

Relax..yall lost to the mavericks right after that bro..tears were everywhere :lol:

Last edited:
@imlive365

Stop being so sensitive bro you pulled the bulls/melo meme I'm not posting videos of spurs blowing yall out game after game or videos of Bron crying while bosh is on his knees weeping..

Relax..that videos nothing to me my current squad is climbing and growing the correct way..
I'm content, I've got to see my team 3 peat TWICE, how bout you? My team reached the heights already man something your allstar team couldn't do with the best player in the world and a stacked roster...Miami's rings in history compared to my teams are squat
We are the epitome of greatness..yall were the epitome of a put together super team..

Relax..yall lost to the mavericks right after that bro..tears were everywhere
laugh.gif
your teams also been around 20 years longer then mine 
happy.gif
. And had micheal Jordan.

^ i was at that game 
laugh.gif

guy couldn't miss a shot. He had like 30 at halftime and had only missed like 2 shots at the time

Damn Kings always making mediocre players look like stars 
mean.gif

Last edited:
@Nelson999 your blocked for a reason, old enough

your teams also been around 20 years longer then mine :D . And had micheal Jordan.

Exactly.. So, we're good..we will but
If the bulls don't see another ring ever, still be a dynasty,miami never, almost had a chance

You guys had more than enough talent..

I took a shot back at you for the meme..it's all good man..nun serious

Last edited:
Guess I will talk about the ESPYs in here :lol:

That Stuart Scott segment was like a scene out of a movie.. goddamn the feels :frown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom