2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Put Bledsoe on the Bucks
reunite him with Cousins
giphy.gif

@ESPNSteinLine Nine teams, by my count, have enough cap space to put in post-amnesty bids for Carlos Boozer: ATL, CHA, HOU, LAL, MIL, ORL, PHI, PHX & UTAH
We should be able to cross out the Lakers, Sixers, Suns, Magic and Jazz from this list.

If Boozer doesn't get claimed, I think he'll go to the Heat.

Man, LeBron really use to act a damn fool in his early Cleveland days.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

No wonder Joakim Noah hates him.
lol.....how the hell is dancing like that while the game is going on? thought this was during a timeout. 
I think that was the game the whole team was blowed. Bron was high as **** doing all types of random ****. was hilarious. he aint have to be sober to beat the bulls...oops. jk dont block me.
huh? am i reading this correctly? sounds like you have knowledge of the team playing while high..........

where does it say they are willing to let go of wiggins? bron was just saying how much he loved him yesterday and the squad sayin they werent gonna trade. and then love saying he wants to test FA. Isnt Love somewhat injury pron? This just seems like ducktales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom