2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unproven Kevin Love?
roll.gif
RIGHT

Dude is good for a Double Double every game

Cavs are now willing to let go of Wiggins for KLove

Cavs are now willing to let go of Wiggins for KLove

As they should

Yup

Idk, I feel like them getting rid of Wiggins is gonna bite them in the *** in a few years

I feel the same way.

If Wiggins becomes the best player of his generation, everyone who wanted Love on the Cavs is getting roasted

Huh?

F the future. You can win now or forever hold your peace. Wiggins is no LeBron. Bron is done in 3 yrs max. So milk that now.

KLove was 40-42 on Western conference carrying his team every night alone. That's pretty damn good.

Cavs are FAvs if they grab him.

I don't think trading Andrew Wiggins is a good idea. I understand Lebron wants to win now, but a big 3 is not the best solution long term. I also don't know how it makes sense financially. We'd have to give them Wiggins, Tristan or bennett, and probably our expiring pieces. Love is awesome though and would likely make the us immediately championship contenders.

Na Bledsoe with Giannis and Jabari>Bledsoe with Cousins

I'm sorry
nah man. Jabari and Giannis are both very young and nobody knows how they will pan out. (personally i really like both of them and have high hopes)

but Bledsoe with a proven elite center >

plus he and Cousins are best buds

Wiggins on his rookie contract > Love for a season. If and only if Love signs an extension you include Wiggins in the deal.

new rule:

we gotta start vetting our sources.....

nothing can be posted unless it's gotten from 2 credible sources. (shout out to the newsroom)

Lowry to Heat 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Bron and the Cavs trying to acquire championships, they don't care bout Wiggins future ....Bet you they would take just one ring in the nexrt couple years over Wiggins becoming a start for them down the line

Unproven Kevin Love?

i think that they're meaning his "unproven"-ness in the playoffs.. or for some in the 4th quarter

I suppose. I'm not gonna sit here and hold that against him though with how ****** Minnesota is run. We don't know what he's capable of in the playoffs so I think it's just something that can be addressed. Especially with a guy who has put up such staggering numbers.

I'd trade Wiggins for Love 10 times outta 10 though. I'll take the proven commodity over the potential but that's just me. Especially if he signs an extension. I'd be willing to bet if they win a championship with those two, it won't sting.

Had that been swaggy p dancing on the sideline, it would be pages of :pimp: and "how can you not like this guy"

And it'll take Andrew Wiggins at least 2-3 seasons to surpass the player that Kevin love is right now

Last edited:
Poor Wiggins. Dude is on a team where he will be mentored by the best player in the world and contend for a championship in his very first year in the league

Now he is about to be thrown to the Wolves. literally and figuratively 

Last edited:
3 years is a logical statement

Lebron won't be the best player in the NBA in 3 years

Lebron will be 33

It's really arguable if he is even the best now

Last edited:
I say you wait the wolves out till you see how Wiggins etc mesh with Bron

whats the rush the warriors seem to be the only other threat to trade for him right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom