2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt be surprised if ray allen unzips his own skin to reveal that it was mo williams all along
roll.gif

Man...The Wolves and Cavs better be working on the financials at this point, because if I were Flip, this deal would've been done yesterday.

Dude is selfish trying to get Love to force a trade so he can enjoy the last 5 years of his career with another "big 3". Leave that **** in Miami

Bron ain't playing he's in 2k GM mode, he gets to pick his players like fruits off a tree :smh: :lol:

Now if he doesn't win with his personal selections his fans will blame management for not surrounding him with enough talent.....crazy.

That's probly why he called Wade down to Vegas that last time....to see if he wants to join the Cavs for the minimum :lol:

You think every person that has their nice little Jordan collection is a huge bulls fan? The majority of NBA fans are like uncharted. Nothing unusual.
Uh I guess, I have respect for Jordan, I did hate him when he was killing my knicks, but I do have his shoes though.

I'm the type you gotta have a go to team, even if you get lebron and lose him, you boo him once he bounces. You can still respect his game (might get a Bron XI ).
nerd.gif

Spurs won't beat both Dallas and OKC again.

Cakewalk?

Even if Dallas and OKC eliminate each other first, Spurs are still not caking either of them.

Thunder and Dallas=both better teams than they were

how is dallas better? dirk isn't getting younger, chandler and parsons aren't going to make the mavs title favorites. felton starting in the west is gonna be hilarious, him having to guard top PG's nightly is gonna sure go well.

You're saying the Mavs are a worse team now; than last year?
The addition of chandler does cancel out the scrubbiness of felton. But if felton loses weight it's gonna be interesting
No it doesn't. If you only knew.

Trust me you gonna be wishing for Monta to be pg before Dec.

If anything Felton is liable to make Tyson even worse.
Question. Why does everyone keep taking about Kevin Love's stats. Playing with Lebron, they will decrease and he will slowly but surely move to the 3 point line. Bosh suffered the same fate.
How is Bron or Kyrie gonna stop Love from rebounding?

So his pts go down a bit from in the paint but lets not act like he wasn't already a beast from 3. Plus I feel he's the #2 option out of those 3 so he may be the Wade in that scenario really getting its with Bron and while he rests.

Last edited:
Im a lebron fan bro, i go where he goes. We had some awesome times with the heat. the heat will always be there because thats where he won his first championship. I didn't want bron to leave but he did. So I'm looking forward to see what he can do with the cavs.
I didn't think heads like this excisted, I though all those memes where just memes.

You think every person that has their nice little Jordan collection is a huge bulls fan? The majority of NBA fans are like uncharted. Nothing unusual.

Exactly mate.
Before OKC got a team I was a Garnett fan.
Cheered Minnesota back in the day.
Rode out with Celtics after that.
It's common.
What the prob is?

Dude is selfish trying to get Love to force a trade so he can enjoy the last 5 years of his career with another "big 3". Leave that **** in Miami

Bron ain't playing he's in 2k GM mode, he gets to pick his players like fruits off a tree :smh: :lol:

Now if he doesn't win with his personal selections his fans will blame management for not surrounding him with enough talent.....crazy.

That's probly why he called Wade down to Vegas that last time....to see if he wants to join the Cavs for the minimum :lol:

'Ay Dan just said he'll bump it to $8 an hour'

'I got kids bruh, cant eem do it'

'I tol him you'd be like nah, but he said ask anyway'

lebron-wade-chat.gif

'aight then'

View media item 1085774

Last edited:
I don't think Lebron will sign anymore 2 year contracts. He'll maxOut when the new TV deal is in place.
The TV deal is worth double the price of the current deal?

I thought the article was dope though Because, it does expose a BIG loophole. Huge!

Last edited:

'Ay Dan just said he'll bump it to $8 an hour'

'I got kids bruh, cant eem do it'

'I tol him you'd be like nah, but he said ask anyway'

lebron-wade-chat.gif

'aight then'

View media item 1085774

View media item 1069935

if ray allen signs with the cavs i hope everybody lose respect for that clown. and when i say clown im talking about ray allen

i wouldnt be surprised if ray allen unzips his own skin to reveal that it was mo williams all along
c'mon
laugh.gif

he's just ring chasing at this point which is fine since he's literally on his last legs. when ray dribbles, it looks like a train wreck waiting to happen.

c'mon :lol:

he's just ring chasing at this point which is fine since he's literally on his last legs. when ray dribbles, it looks like a train wreck waiting to happen.

Why would he ring chase tho? He has two already

Bron doing something to these boys to make um act like love sick puppies following him and ****.

Everyday in the locker room ray allen prolly look at bron like this:
View media item 1085805
Then like this :
View media item 1085806
You a grown *** man ray allen not a groupie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom