2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things that will NEVER happen this season:

1) Rose "returning to form"
2) Wade "returning to form"

They're finished guys. Gotta let it go. That said, if they can play all year, I think both of their teams are a lock for top 3-4 in the east.

Arstyle or Antbanks, whichever one of you who said was going to do it, I hope you guys are doing your job of collecting all these quotes
If Rose gets another "freak injury", the 3rd mind you I'll be laughing at you guys not him. You guys.

Last edited:
Lebron-Drake.jpg

choosing harder that B

bron prolly hit em wit the no look

bttf3.gif

drake like

75184-Bryan-Cranston-ME-gif-Colbert-LMx3.gif

Last edited:
All I know is this. If Wiggins needs to go, so Love can be had, I'm in. Done. Right now. Hurry Up. Do it Yesterday.

I think the whole Cavs team( those not being traded along with Wiggins) would agree.

They're finished guys. Gotta let it go. That said, if they can play all year, I think both of their teams are a lock for top 3-4 in the east.

Arstyle or Antbanks, whichever one of you who said was going to do it, I hope you guys are doing your job of collecting all these quotes
If Rose gets another "freak injury", the 3rd mind you I'll be laughing you guys not him. You guys.

What?

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6  

Originally Posted by MJsaver  

Damn Drizzy he wasn't even looking at Sklyar Diggins like that.......***** was moist right there
mean.gif

laugh.gif
If Drake was looking at me like that, I'd have charging fouls, and techs being thrown at me straight anger mode. Wouldn't even be able to channel that anger for the win, and blame drake in the post game interview for the loss

If Rose gets another "freak injury", the 3rd mind you I'll be laughing you guys not him. You guys.

What?

he's saying if rose gets his 3rd injury, he'll be laughing at you guys and not him.

Bron must have looked like this to Drizzy
mean.gif

Drake's my guy but even I'm starting to wonder if he's just trolling or completely zest. That Shemar Moore comment the other night at the ESPYs had me like:
Angela Yee power 105.1 breakfast club morning show reports womans memoirs of tossing drakes salad

He there or definitely on his way of having all sugar in that tank

You think Bron knew drake was undressing him with his eyes? That's a violation yo

and he said him and bron is brothers and grew up together on the espy's..lmaooo huh bruh?

Would Minnesota be better off with the GSW Lee, Klay, Barnes trade or
Cavs of Wiggins Bennett and 15 first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom