2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's disgusting rck, I wouldn't even admit to such atrocities.
mean.gif

Everybody was a Kings fan in those days.
cuz everybody hated the lakers 
laugh.gif

Kings and Wolves with prime KG was my favorite matchup in the early 2000's. Games going down to the wire in the 120's

Last edited:
That's disgusting rck, I wouldn't even admit to such atrocities.
mean.gif

Everybody was a Kings fan in those days.
I was definitely an interested/bystander fan of the Kings but not the diehard fan I am today, didn't fully shake my Pacers fanhood till 04ish and towards the end of Reggie's career.......

embarassed.gif

Portland was my West Coast squad from 97-03.

Team full of goons who won (meaningless games).

I had a love/hate feel towards Sacramento.

Hated the Lakers.

Would Minnesota be better off with the GSW Lee, Klay, Barnes trade or
Cavs of Wiggins Bennett and 15 first round.

You go for a transformational player 10 times out of 10.

Any deal with Wiggins.

That's not to say Klay Thompson isn't supremely talented in his own right. I would be fine having him on the team - yeah, maybe a bit disappointed because the prospect of Wiggins feels real. There's a legitimate chance a franchise from Minnesota might actually get a guy who down the road has the potential to be Top-3 in the game.

You have to take that swing.

I'm saying. There is no way they can strike a better deal than Cavs is offering.
I'm not sold on Wiggins, but he brings StarPower and hope, they better leave GSW alone and hit the Cavs up yesterday

those Bucks teams were cold for sure... 

Ugly Cassell, Big Dog, Jesus, Hamm, Johnson, Tractor Traylor, Tim Thomas 

that was my secondary squad back in the day

man y'all making me miss those days.....  great basketball 

Kings and Wolves with prime KG was my favorite matchup in the early 2000's. Games going down to the wire in the 120's

KG/Webb matchups were God level. :x

KG in the early 2000's is still underrated I feel.

Last edited:
Williams (temporarily), Webber, Divac and Stojakovic were my basketball lifeblood back then. Still have never had that much fun watching a team(s) play.
same here 
pimp.gif

that's the way basketball is supposed to be played.  Everyone on that team was unselfish and could pass the ball.

this is still GOAT pass

The excitement level with that team was off the charts. I thoroughly enjoyed that Kings team. It was still exciting with Bibby, but not as much.
More successful though.

Prime Bibby was a cold dude.
definitely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom