2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julius Wrek
the hell? how does everyone think they deserve the max. smh.....wouldve thought 12 was winning for him
man, when people speculate, they go all out. stopped reading at a 100 mill cap
Wade ain't make the Finals either...
laugh.gif

Julius Wrek
Lol

I hate Bron but he's retiring in Cleveland bro. Not a chance in hell he leaves. He'll be a minority owner when he retires.

Duh F**K does him being a minority have to do with anything about being a CAVS owner (not CAVES)
Gold...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... Wow
the hell.....you had to have altered dude's post. kid needs a SAT study pack or some ****
Bron threw Hov a Sandy Koufax curve....real tears when Jay leaned forward

Kings and Wolves with prime KG was my favorite matchup in the early 2000's. Games going down to the wire in the 120's

KG/Webb matchups were God level. :x

KG in the early 2000's is still underrated I feel.

He is. I've moved on though.

But yeah...KG's versatility gave us some GREAT matchups. The Wolves/Kings always just seemed to have that entertainment on lock with KG vs. Webb, but KG vs. Duncan/Dirk...Just classic.

She'd a year watching that white chocolate vid. The NBA was better then.
Yea it was.  I feel lucky to have been able to experience that Kings team and that crowd in person. Especially in the playoffs.  12 years later still the best live sporting event i have ever experienced

I'm beginning to think some of you Cavs fans are legit scared LeBron is going to walk after 2 yrs again if you guys don't win the chip.

If Lebron's contract was for 5 yrs, would you be more willing to see Wiggins develop?
LeBron said he knows chances are slim of winning it all this year, that's why i don't understand the agenda to acquire love immediately.
Because trading a rookie for a 26/12/4 guy would improve their chances?

If Wiggins was available then the trade would be done, clearly the Wolves are leaking this stuff to create a market.

Not necessarily. There's probably a good deal of fnancials to work out and it probably involves adding/subtracting/certain throw-in type players that either team may not want to have included. I don't know how all that works though.

I'm beginning to think some of you Cavs fans are legit scared LeBron is going to walk after 2 yrs again if you guys don't win the chip.

If Lebron's contract was for 5 yrs, would you be more willing to see Wiggins develop?
LeBron said he knows chances are slim of winning it all this year, that's why i don't understand the agenda to acquire love immediately.
No because trading their whole bench would make them worse

If you are a Cavs fan and you don't want Wiggins to be traded for Love because you want to see Wiggins grow, maybe you should follow Minnesota once he's traded there. Perfect squad to watch him and them grow.

nm bout lbj and wiggle worm or parakeet parker. this togeshi guy is hilarious. lol out quicking bigs and dropping rainbow arc tear drops and nba 3s is crazy.

If you are a Cavs fan and you don't want Wiggins to be traded for Love because you want to see Wiggins grow, maybe you should follow Minnesota once he's traded there. Perfect squad to watch him and them grow.

I agree actually, he can go there and grow alongside Lavine Dieng and the way it's looking Anthony Bennett & Pekovic/Rubio. I understand we wanna win right now so that may mean Love.

deep down i hope he goes to Golden State tho. Sports fan in me wants to see us win with the guys we drafted

No because trading their whole bench would make them worse
You acting like Cleveland has a deep rotation of proven above-average NBA players. If they start Wiggins, they have ONE dude off the bench who has proven to be worth a damn. If they start Waiters, they don't have a single proven player coming off the bench.

If a shallow team significantly upgrades their starting 5, they're certainly not getting worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom