2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I arrest my case :lol:

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nba/eye-o...ed-out-to-kevin-love-about-cavaliers?v=1&vc=1

Lebron moves in to cleveland and starts getting guys ready to be shipped out to the worst teams in the league..:smh:

That article states lebron is Reaching out to Love which is just disgusting...
The man goes to a new team to keep his career on top while flipping other people career and personal home lifestyles upside down..:smh:
Only guy in nba I see doing this garbage
If he wasn't greatest in the league ok but to be #1 and doing this it is utterly disgusting

Shut up :smile:

That defensive possession where they have to rely on a burned out LeBron, Kyrie, Waiters, Love and Thompson to get a stop is going to be interesting.

A burned out LeBron :lol:

Yeah because the Heat's lineup of 38 year old Ray Allen, Scumbag No Knees, Chalmers and Bosh as their center was the reason they were playing lockdown defense en route to two rings in a row and four straight Finals trips.

I would have picked Jabari 1st if I was the cavs, but I'm not just like his game more than wiggins

Yep. Wiggins ain't coming to Minnesota. He was either never really on the table or Flip got too greedy and the Cavs backed out. This deal should've been done already.

That defensive possession where they have to rely on a burned out LeBron, Kyrie, Waiters, Love and Thompson to get a stop is going to be interesting.

A burned out LeBron :lol:

Yeah because the Heat's lineup of 38 year old Ray Allen, Scumbag No Knees, Chalmers and Bosh as their center was the reason they were playing lockdown defense en route to two rings in a row and four straight Finals trips.
And you saw how little effort he (LeBron) put into defense this past season because of all the accumulated wear and tear. And what was the result? A pretty pedestrian defense by the Heat defense in the regular and post season.

IMO team defense around love and his ability to grab rebounds will make up for any shortcomings he has on defense whether he lands in GS or Cleveland.

Who do you guys think is a better defender, Love or Boozer?

It didn't in Minny. They had the worst rim protection in the league I believe.

Cavs lose so much on D giving up wiggins for love

Having wiggins down the stretch of games to carry some of the defensive load would be huge

especially considering how undersized/stocky Dion Waiters is against taller twos like say Klay Thompson or Lance Stephenson

Huh? :lol:

Nobody said he's slander free but look at his team the seasons he's been healthy. The only person who's carrying that team to the playoffs in the West is LBJ, and Love ain't LBJ.

Melo catches slander because he's had numerous opportunities, he's been on good teams and he still comes up short. Went to an easier conference and still couldn't make it happen.

Cp3 plays with an all-star in BG and one of the best defensive players in the league with DJ, with a solid bench. On paper they should be the best team in the west.

Again Love doesn't catch as much slander for the same reason Demarcus doesn't catch that amount of slander because they have NOBODY around them. Only LBJ is capable of taking complete garbage teams to the playoffs multiple times.
U really think Melos been on some good teams huh ? Lol

meh... who was his true number 2? don't tell me Iverson :lol:

lebron was killing the easy east and didn't win **** without a finals MVP as his "sidekick" I guess Chaunce to a point but wade is much better. MUCH better, plus you add bosh

I really don't know where to stand on melo. he lost to many championship contenders in the west.

his celing is paul pierce. surround him with the right talent and hey.... who knows. maybe something happens

Last edited:
meh... who was his true number 2? don't tell me Iverson :lol:

lebron was killing the easy east and didn't win **** without a finals MVP as his "sidekick" I guess Chaunce to a point but wade is much better. plus you add bosh

I really don't know where to stand on melo. he lost to many championship contenders in the west.

Melo was the 2.

i think its obvious why klove gets a pass and melo/cp3 dont 
eyes.gif

same reason why parsons deserves his 45 mill and kobe is stealing from the lakers 
tired.gif

Lol. Iverson was 26 and 7 for a full season with Melo, played 4 more minutes a night and almost identical PER's. And when that trade went down most thought they had a real chance to compete to get out of the West. If that wasn't enough of a 2nd option, what is?

Melo himself has to be a 2nd option to win a championship. Same with Love or CP3. That's the root of all this.

Lol. Iverson was 26 and 7 for a full season with Melo, played 4 more minutes a night and almost identical PER's. And when that trade went down most thought they had a real chance to compete to get out of the West. If that wasn't enough of a 2nd option, what is?

Melo himself has to be a 2nd option to win a championship. Same with Love or CP3. That's the root of all this.

Lost to the western conference champs b2b, it wasnt a bad fit but ai makes westbrook look like john stockton, he was clearly playing out of position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom