2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well damn so Bron and Durant are the only legit first options in th entire league ?

If those guys aren't #1 options then who the hell they gonna partner up with ?

Well damn so Bron and Durant are the only legit first options in th entire league ?

If those guys aren't #1 options then who the hell they gonna partner up with ?

Idk what makes kd more of a #1 option than melo when he hasnt been far without a real #2 option, its just nt you have to deal with it

Melo himself has to be a 2nd option to win a championship. Same with Love or CP3. That's the root of all this.
No 1 guy can win a championship.  LBJ proved this theory himself and he's the best player in the league.

Any of the players you listed can win as a number 1 option... on the right team they'd compete deep into the playoffs.  having said that i don't see any of the 3 as deadly assassins.  melo is the closet but even with him he can give up, which real superstars don't do.

I'd like to hear you chime in on the Rockets situation... 

Is either Dwight Howard or Harden a number 1 option??  I don't see how either of the 2 can be considered any bit better than Melo, CP and Love.  

For Melo to have any chance to win a ring, he's gonna need a coach that's not afraid to take the ball out his hands at times.

If allowed, Melo would ISO everytime.

Yeah the 1st option argument sucks. The spurs pretty much just won with Kawhi Leonard as their first option.

The best team wins. That's how it works.

No 1 guy can win a championship.  LBJ proved this theory himself and he's the best player in the league.

Any of the players you listed can win as a number 1 option... on the right team they'd compete deep into the playoffs.  having said that i don't see any of the 3 as deadly assassins.  melo is the closet but even with him he can give up, which real superstars don't do.

I'd like to hear you chime in on the Rockets situation... 
Is either Dwight Howard or Harden a number 1 option??  I don't see how either of the 2 can be considered any bit better than Melo, CP and Love.  

Harden is an elite offensive player, hes a #1 option player, not many players i would choose to have the ball in their hands over harden to get a bucket

i think its obvious why klove gets a pass and melo/cp3 dont 
eyes.gif

same reason why parsons deserves his 45 mill and kobe is stealing from the lakers 
tired.gif
Yea we hate blacks.
nerd.gif

So y'all really don't think Melo's teams with Billups then Iverson weren't better than the T-Wolves? :lol: aight

A.I. made the all-star game twice in Denver. Name somebody else on the Wolves who even MIGHT make an all-star team besides Love.

Speaking of Minny, what the heck happened to Chase B? Is dude even playing anymore? :nerd:

So y'all really don't think Melo's teams with Billups then Iverson weren't better than the T-Wolves? :lol: aight

A.I. made the all-star game twice in Denver. Name somebody else on the Wolves who even MIGHT make an all-star team besides Love.

That team ran into the spurs in the first round who were the eventual champions. As a Denver fan, we have had some of the worst first round Matchups ever...hence us still having trouble getting out smh.

You can have a great team and still not win a championship. That's not a failure, that's just how it goes. Not winning championships shouldn't define what makes a great player because there are a million circumstances outside a players control. Whether people like to admit it, there's a lot of luck that goes into winning a championship. KGs screaming anything is possible should be a poster for that :lol:

So you really don't think Love shoulda at least led his team to a winning record by now ? Aight :lol:

Yes those Melo teams were better but that doesn't excuse Love failure to lead his team to a decent season at least once, I could understand a first round exit or two but to never get ther is inexcusable.

Don't bring others down to prop him up.

And y'all really act like AI wasn't balling then. He had an amazing year, then miraculously fell off the year later. Everything caught up with him.

And the west during Melo time with Denver was no joke. The Melo led Nuggets never lost a playoff series they weren't supposed to lose, except UTAH in 2010 when George Karl sat out cuz of cancer, Adrien "ornery" Dantley did a terrible fill in Job.

Making the playoffs every year of his career has actually hurt the perception of Melo. Ironic.

Dude pretty much faced a team that either won the Chip, or got to the WCF for like 7 straight years.

So you really don't think Love shoulda at least led his team to a winning record by now ? Aight :lol:

Yes those Melo teams were better but that doesn't excuse Love failure to lead his team to a decent season at least once, I could understand a first round exit or two but to never get ther is inexcusable.

Don't bring others down to prop him up.

Like I said nobody besides LBJ is taking that piss poor team to the playoffs in the west.

Not Melo, not Durant, not Westbrook. Unless you're tying to say Love is at LeBron's level then no I'm not surprised they didn't make the playoffs the seasons he was healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom