2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
tony snell eating. goodness

he has that kawhi facial expressions

Last edited:
congrats on the marriage @FinallyFamous wish you would've sent me the invite though

10530872_10152215226352797_4016306030158822221_n.jpg

this is pretty sad.
I'm sayin' but I aint even wanna say anything :lol:

Tell me he did not make the grooms at his own wedding have a LeBron returns theme
Bulls are hands down the best team in the NBA On paper.
No they're ******* not.

Oh but I think they are, and by More than a little bit.
yea but you know nothing Jon Snow.

Who are you?
Further proving you know nothing.

:lol:
How long until bulls fans turn on pau?

1st week at least :lol:

Why would we do that 0:smile:
Soon you'll understand.

Everybody in here acting like lakers screwed pau the last five years he been sucking

[vince mcmahon]pau screwed pau[vince mcmahon]

This dude should fire his agent immegiately

But with Josh Huestis, a first-round selection, the Thunder could be on the verge of breaking ground. As the 29th overall pick, Huestis would become the first player selected in the first round to forgo his rookie season to sign in the D-League. In other words, he’d be the first-ever domestic “draft-and-stash” player. NBA teams have long drafted international players and left them overseas, developing on someone else’s dime. But if Huestis signs with the 66ers as expected, he’ll be an American-born, American-bred prospect who, as a first-round pick, could be the flag-bearer for how the NBA envisions the future of the D-League. Oklahoman
Oklahoma City Thunder, D-League, Josh Huestis
Committing to this route requires some sacrifice on Huestis’ part. His rookie scale contact would pay him slightly more than $1 million next season. His D-League deal will pay him approximately $25,000. But Huestis, a Stanford grad whose maturity and presence wowed those in attendance at his introductory press conference, likely is looking at the big picture and taking a more long-term approach. Joining the Thunder would guarantee more money, but it wouldn’t come complete with playing time. He’d likely be stashed in the D-League anyway or, worse, drafted much later (or not at all) and subject to a non-guaranteed contract in the second round. He’d then have to fight to make a roster or head overseas in search of a professional playing career. Oklahoman
- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.2ywsncGV.dpuf

"But he went to college for all 4 years"

:smh:

I still don't understand how the Kings "future 1st rd pick" is being included in all these trade rumors when we already have a future 1st sent to Chicago.....

And I'm sure we cannot have multiple future 1st rd picks out there 
laugh.gif

That wedding picture is hilarious. Must be one of the most caring women in the world to let him go through with that. :lol:

This dude should fire his agent immegiately
But with Josh Huestis, a first-round selection, the Thunder could be on the verge of breaking ground. As the 29th overall pick, Huestis would become the first player selected in the first round to forgo his rookie season to sign in the D-League. In other words, he’d be the first-ever domestic “draft-and-stash” player. NBA teams have long drafted international players and left them overseas, developing on someone else’s dime. But if Huestis signs with the 66ers as expected, he’ll be an American-born, American-bred prospect who, as a first-round pick, could be the flag-bearer for how the NBA envisions the future of the D-League. Oklahoman
Oklahoma City Thunder, D-League, Josh Huestis
Committing to this route requires some sacrifice on Huestis’ part. His rookie scale contact would pay him slightly more than $1 million next season. His D-League deal will pay him approximately $25,000. But Huestis, a Stanford grad whose maturity and presence wowed those in attendance at his introductory press conference, likely is looking at the big picture and taking a more long-term approach. Joining the Thunder would guarantee more money, but it wouldn’t come complete with playing time. He’d likely be stashed in the D-League anyway or, worse, drafted much later (or not at all) and subject to a non-guaranteed contract in the second round. He’d then have to fight to make a roster or head overseas in search of a professional playing career. Oklahoman
- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.2ywsncGV.dpuf
"But he went to college for all 4 years"

mean.gif
He wouldn't get any PT on the Thunder roster this year though.

Perry Jones can barely get run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom