2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're joking right? This was a great pic, amazing really. I don't see how this could garner any hate

I don't know about hate... But I was shocked. You can understand why Most women wouldn't want that right?t :lol: that girl loves the hell out of him :lol:

Especially since lebron left. Might be bad luck :rofl:
it's the groomsmen pic though, it has next to nothing to do with her. That's his thing

I was at the gym the other day and a full wedding part cam in there to take their wedding pics. I mean, grom, bride, like 6 brdemaids and groomsmen and 2 photographers. In full tuxedos and dresses. They took pix on the bench press and using the cable machine. **** was wack den a ************
But you know it has some symbolism about the couple. I'd rather see that the the generic picture in a lawn somewhere

Last edited:
^^^Again, it's a nba bball thread not your personal blog bro, your 36 yrs old u shu'd b able to comprehend that..you want to teach grammar lessons go elsewhere

I agree they went too far. Grown *** men in jerseys at a wedding?

Like who does that on their wedding day?

Is it your wedding or a lebron appreciation party?

:smh:..on your wedding pics do you

It's diffrent but too much judgement on such a small part of someone else's decision.. A strangers to you at that..

Relax

Last edited:
You're joking right? This was a great pic, amazing really. I don't see how this could garner any hate

I don't know about hate... But I was shocked. You can understand why Most women wouldn't want that right?t :lol: that girl loves the hell out of him :lol:

Especially since lebron left. Might be bad luck :rofl:
it's the groomsmen pic though, it has next to nothing to do with her. That's his thing

I was at the gym the other day and a full wedding part cam in there to take their wedding pics. I mean, grom, bride, like 6 brdemaids and groomsmen and 2 photographers. In full tuxedos and dresses. They took pix on the bench press and using the cable machine. **** was wack den a ************
But you know it has some symbolism about the couple. I'd rather see that the the generic picture in a lawn somewhere

yea no i;m sure it probably meant something to them. didnt even looked like they lift tho lol

This dude should fire his agent immegiately

But with Josh Huestis, a first-round selection, the Thunder could be on the verge of breaking ground. As the 29th overall pick, Huestis would become the first player selected in the first round to forgo his rookie season to sign in the D-League. In other words, he’d be the first-ever domestic “draft-and-stash” player. NBA teams have long drafted international players and left them overseas, developing on someone else’s dime. But if Huestis signs with the 66ers as expected, he’ll be an American-born, American-bred prospect who, as a first-round pick, could be the flag-bearer for how the NBA envisions the future of the D-League. Oklahoman
Oklahoma City Thunder, D-League, Josh Huestis
Committing to this route requires some sacrifice on Huestis’ part. His rookie scale contact would pay him slightly more than $1 million next season. His D-League deal will pay him approximately $25,000. But Huestis, a Stanford grad whose maturity and presence wowed those in attendance at his introductory press conference, likely is looking at the big picture and taking a more long-term approach. Joining the Thunder would guarantee more money, but it wouldn’t come complete with playing time. He’d likely be stashed in the D-League anyway or, worse, drafted much later (or not at all) and subject to a non-guaranteed contract in the second round. He’d then have to fight to make a roster or head overseas in search of a professional playing career. Oklahoman
- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.2ywsncGV.dpuf

"But he went to college for all 4 years"

:smh:
He went to college for 4 years and is about to waste another year int he d league. Exactly what long term approach could there possibly be when you're taking years off your NBA career tenure? All this does is guarantee you'll make less money by the time you're 28.

If he doesn't enter the NBA as a rookie playing at an all-star level (and he won't) this will have been a waste.

If you want to turn the D league in to the minor league then you need to lift the age requirements and have all dudes ready to make that leap from HS get encouraged to play there.

He went to college for 4 years and is about to waste another year int he d league. Exactly what long term approach could there possibly be when you're taking years off your NBA career tenure? All this does is guarantee you'll make less money by the time you're 28.

If he doesn't enter the NBA as a rookie playing at an all-star level (and he won't) this will have been a waste.

If you want to turn the D league in to the minor league then you need to lift the age requirements and have all dudes ready to make that leap from HS get encouraged to play there.

He must have agreed to these circumstances pre draft, he was drafted in the first round and no one had himn as a top 30 prospect.

^^^Again, it's a nba bball thread not your personal blog bro, your 36 yrs old u shu'd b able to comprehend that..you want to teach grammar lessons go elsewhere
I agree they went too far. Grown *** men in jerseys at a wedding?

Like who does that on their wedding day?

Is it your wedding or a lebron appreciation party?
mean.gif
..on your wedding pics do you

It's diffrent but too much judgement on such a small part of someone else's decision.. A strangers to you at that..

Relax
You stay fronting.

You say its not a personal blog but you giving @NobleKane  **** in your ^ post right above us for worrying about another grown *** man but..all you do is quote my posts.

More than once yesterday you said "grown *** men doing this and doing that" .

But now you want to preach to @NobleKane

You's a fraud mate.

You can't worry about me constantly, and tell anyone not to worry about grown men.

You want to be me so bad.

You need to let it go. 

Keep my name out your mouth and I won't make fun of you when you say silly things

He must have agreed to these circumstances pre draft, he was drafted in the first round and no one had himn as a top 30 prospect.

It's gotta be some sort of violation to the CBA then. Something.

This can't sit too well with the union

Dudes being convinced to go to the d league. Other guys taking payouts to form super teams or keep a nucleus intact.... Them dudes need to hire whoever baseball has as a uniorep

Last edited:
If you read further into that Huestis D League decision, it explains what his and the Thunders plan was when they decided for him to sign with the D-League and be called up if they need him.

Not saying it was smart, but I can see the value for Huestis more so than for Thunder.

It cost him a cool Million, but he's a Stanford cat, he's not about that money over bitc hes life.

Heustis had a better chance of showing he's worth PLAYING Time by participating in the DLeague and getting a lot of run.

He isn't seeing any minutes AT ALL if he signs with the Thunder this year.

If he flames out, he lose out on 2.5 million (off the top of my head)

I don't care what school you went to, that's just dumb.

Heustis had a better chance of showing he's worth PLAYING Time by participating in the DLeague and getting a lot of run.
He isn't seeing any minutes AT ALL if he signs with the Thunder this year.
But why not get paid that 1st rd money while playing in the D league?

im confused, thunder are that cheap to sign him?

he got picked 1st round. he should get that money and if they want, keep him down in the d-league

no way he openly agreed to that and gave up millions to play for minimum wage.

By taking Huestis with the second-to-last selection in the first round, the Thunder secured another critically cost-effective rookie scale contract. The difference is that standard four-year deal — two guaranteed years and two team options in the final two seasons — would come on the back end of a preliminary year in the D-League and ensures the Thunder would have Huestis developing in its program for at least five seasons.

It’s forward-thinking at its finest.

By going this route, the Thunder saves a roster spot and some precious salary for a season but also retains Huestis’ restricted free agency rights at the end of his fourth NBA season, affording OKC with the first chance to extend his contract.

It’s possible, perhaps even likely, that the Thunder had this path for Huestis in mind when the team selected him. He was projected as a second-round selection and became a draft-night surprise when his name was announced with the 29th pick.

Sounds like they just tried to work the system a little bit.

They wasted  a pick if you ask me.

They could have taken Cleanthony 

Oh well. McGary can play

a-friend a-friend
only person you're embarrassing is yourself..

stick to the thread topic..it's not your blog leave personal remarks in PM
Thats all I'm saying..it's finished

Back on topic: chicago finishes contract today with best player in Europe

@WindhorstESPN

Contract Nikola Mirotic signed with Bulls today is 3 years, $16.6M plus incentives. Bulls can pay $600K toward European buyout as well.

Last edited:
Let's leave it alone bonez. And please stay out my pm begging. I don't respond there, and I don't here either when you Quote everything I say on the daily, until now..
Now let it go mate!
Before I embarrass you AGAIN and you have to change your name AGAIN.

Sorry to the thread.
It's a dead topic to me.
I'm off it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom