2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
44 percent. 44 vs 40 is a big difference honestly.

He made it tough...I don't even know if I would say "great job" considering he was still at 30 a game. Regardless, "locking down" someone when they scored 30 or more 5 out of 7 games is just a dumb thing to say.

for the sake of argument he was 44%, 30 pts, on how many attempts?

Tony Allen did a great job on KD

KD shot like 40 pct for the series

He made it tough...I don't even know if I would say "great job" considering he was still at 30 a game. Regardless, "locking down" someone when they scored 30 or more 5 out of 7 games is just a dumb thing to say.

KD shot 50 percent during the season

To make a elite scorer go down to 43.9 percent is a great job

Thats turning him into a chucker like efficiency

Thats a great job considering KD is so much taller than him

Last edited:

KD had a 30 PPG on 44 FG percent on 24 shots a game

i hate when people hate what i do

;-)

i did that because i dont want to use the actual smiley :lol:
:lol: seriously tho putting the nose in just makes more work to type. Its a lot easier to just put :smile:. If a female sends me a smiley with a nose its a turn off.

Last edited:
Y'all gotta quit quoting these clowns I have blocked :smh: defeats the entire purpose smh

That's what I'm saying :lol:

Not gon front sometimes I click the blocked posts outta curiosity only to get mad because then I'm reminded why I blocked em in the first place :smh:

Tony Allen did a great job on KD

KD shot like 40 pct for the series

KD had a 30 PPG on 44 FG percent on 24 shots a game

Shot in the high 30s, like 37% when defended by TA though. They just weren't smart enough to keep him on KD as much as possible and KD would cook with Prince on him to start the game.

So you didn't watch the finals huh
Did you? Pretty sure spurs aren't running any iso ball and everything is ball movement making teams rotate. LeBron having to rotate to guy and close in him because he was wide open before isn't getting buckets put on you. Joe Johnson was running isos and hitting shots on his head.

yeah according to y'all Tony Allen played very good defense on KD lol
i mean according to the numbers y'all gave

Did you? Pretty sure spurs aren't running any iso ball and everything is ball movement making teams rotate. LeBron having to rotate to guy and close in him because he was wide open before isn't getting buckets put on you. Joe Johnson was running isos and hitting shots on his head.

As a heat fan intensely watching every game... Kawhi handled lebron. In fact he was their x factor. Without kawhi doing what he did on both ends of the floor the Spurs probably wouldn't have won... Recognized by him winning MVP. You can make up whatever excuses you like, but lebron was getting forced into making turnovers, missing shots, and was CLEARLY bothered by kawhi on defense. And lebron got COOKED when he played defense. Half of the highlights were kawhi in lebrons face shooting so I dunno what you're talking about

And to REALLY keep it funky... Lebron looked worn out on d. He wasn't even challenging kawhis shot on time. He was constantly not even putting his hand up.

Last edited:
As a heat fan intensely watching every game... Kawhi handled lebron. In fact he was their x factor. Without kawhi doing what he did on both ends of the floor the Spurs probably wouldn't have won... Recognized by him winning MVP. You can make up whatever excuses you like, but lebron was getting forced into making turnovers, missing shots, and was CLEARLY bothered by kawhi on defense. And lebron got COOKED when he played defense. Half of the highlights were kawhi in lebrons face shooting so I dunno what you're talking about

And to REALLY keep it funky... Lebron looked worn out on d. He wasn't even challenging kawhis shot on time. He was constantly not even putting his hand up.
You know what's crazy? You're not wrong and LeBron still dropped 30 PER for the series and had 0 help from his teammates. 

It's like saying the Celtics shut Kobe down in 2008; I guess they did, but he still got his #s and was clearly the best player of the series. 

What's being lost in this Love/Wiggins dialogue is that LeBron needs more Kawhis and less Wades/Boshs. I cannot fathom LeBron being geeked to have to lead his team in fast break points, assists, rebounding, 3pt shooting etc in a Finals ever again. He had no playmakers on the Heat except for himself. Kyrie is a good start, huge upgrade over Chalmers offensively but yeah, if Wiggins can evolve into a Kawhi-lite then I'd have a hard time trading that for a highly productive player who has never been a 2nd/3rd option on a successful NBA team before. I know Bosh did it for a minute but he at least he the athleticism to play defense effectively in certain instances (P&R, help defense).

You know what's crazy? You're not wrong and LeBron still dropped 30 PER for the series and had 0 help from his teammates. 

It's like saying the Celtics shut Kobe down in 2008; I guess they did, but he still got his #s and was clearly the best player of the series. 

What's being lost in this Love/Wiggins dialogue is that LeBron needs more Kawhis and less Wades/Boshs. I cannot fathom LeBron being geeked to have to lead his team in fast break points, assists, rebounding, 3pt shooting etc in a Finals ever again. He had no playmakers on the Heat except for himself. Kyrie is a good start, huge upgrade over Chalmers offensively but yeah, if Wiggins can evolve into a Kawhi-lite then I'd have a hard time trading that for a highly productive player who has never been a 2nd/3rd option on a successful NBA team before. I know Bosh did it for a minute but he at least he the athleticism to play defense effectively in certain instances (P&R, help defense).

I can agree with that. But lebron carrying the entire load had A LOT to do with the heats style of play and spoelstra. But that's another story.

Lebron is always gonna get his tho. He could go 5-20 but would still have 15 free throw attempts.

Game 5 and 6 of Memphis Series

For those that don't click the pic to read the stat line.

KD 20.5 PPG, 33% FG, 5.5 TO per game( going into game 7 as Mr. Unreliable)
And then ask Westbrook what happened game 7

View media item 1089415

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom