2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
A better question is how did she get that username? I feel like someone would have grabbed that on day one of IGs existence

mean.gif

Bron apologists will throw their momma under the bus just to distance himself from that finals *** whipping but they can't, the Heat as a whole got ran outta the gym and yes that includes Lebron James.

It's all good it happens to everybody except MJ so it's not really a big deal, sometimes you run into a buzzsaw and get chopped in half. It was just a bad matchup for the entire Heat team and when you factor in the revenge passion the Spurs played with the result is what we saw...a beat down.

Except for MJ? Didn't MJ get swept his first couple series and lose to the Pistons in back to back years?

Larry Bird throwing shots at Michael Jordan about Lance Stephenson:

Feels badly that he left but disappointed that he did not leave for greener pastures...

Oh damn I didnt know that was TY chick. she just started following me yesterday. small world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom