2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you actually think would happen? :lol:

Its like if the biggest mouth on the block had them hard connections and became unbearable with so much power only to get pinched and sent to prison where he gets raped and becomes quiet and brought back down to earth becoming everyones favorite salad tosser in there.

But then he gets released and gets a little more power back and starts running the mouth again.

Its only a matter of time before the ***** gets shut down for good

:lol: the anal-ogy

So if Doc Rivers quits where does that leave the players under contract? I recall Adam Silver responding "we'll address that." regarding players who may not want to play for the Clippers...

Is this why the Lakers have yet to choose a head coach?

could we possibly see Blake, CP3, Deandre and others walk right across the building to the Lakers locker room?

Whatever happened to Bernard James on the mavs? I thought he could at least have a solid bench role in the NBA

Sterling still the owner? You mean taking off your warmup shirts that you take off anyway didn't send a powerful enough message?

The clippers team had a chance to be in the history books by sitting out playoff games, but no. They'd rather throw shirts on the floor and make sterling his money.

Last edited:
Sterling still the owner? You mean taking off your warmup shirts that you take off anyway didn't send a powerful enough message?

The clippers team had a chance to be in the history books by sitting out playoff games, but no. They'd rather throw shirts on the floor and make sterling his money.
agreed.. i thought that was really weak of them..

anyone here about the bulls going after kevin love???   why the heck would they do that. they already have noah, paul gasol, and now they want to add kevin love?  what is he going to play small forward? 

You really think players that worked hard all season to reach the playoffs are gonna forfeit games because the owner is prejudice :lol: :rofl: @ making history by sitting out

The inside out warmups & black wristbands was due to the pressure by the media, clippers players had to respond some kind of way or it was gonna end up worse

You really think players that worked hard all season to reach the playoffs are gonna forfeit games because the owner is prejudice :lol: :rofl: @ making history by sitting out

The inside out warmups & black wristbands was due to the pressure by the media, clippers players had to respond some kind of way or it was gonna end up worse

It wouldn't of been history? You just proved my point. Work that hard and stop to take a stand. If the clippers did it other teams would of followed. YES they would of made history.

But let's just flip out shirts instead so we can play!

Last edited:
:lol: @ Doc Rivers...

Homie has gone on record saying he didn't know about Sterling's racist past, but has not only played under him, but coached as well. On top of it all, you are REALLY going to tell me that he was ignorant to Elgin Baylor's lawsuit?

Miss me w/ all that mess in all of a sudden having principle or morals. Doc, I see right thru u.

Some people will look at you w/ admiration in thinking you're doing the right thing....I see it otherwise.

What did you actually think would happen? :lol:

Its like if the biggest mouth on the block had them hard connections and became unbearable with so much power only to get pinched and sent to prison where he gets raped and becomes quiet and brought back down to earth becoming everyones favorite salad tosser in there.

But then he gets released and gets a little more power back and starts running the mouth again.

Its only a matter of time before the ***** gets shut down for good

:lol: :lol: Old friend NK

It wouldn't of been history? You just proved my point. Work that hard and stop to take a stand. If the clippers did it other teams would of followed. YES they would of had history.

they are nba players.....not politicians.......do you ALWAYS "do the right thing?" or do you tend to make the best decision for yourself and/or loved ones , given ANY scenario in life ? ....in this case .....the clippers had a legit chance at a title run this year , blake had a breakout season ( in regards to develop some better footwork , passing , and that mid range jumper hes still working on ) .........clipper players made a decision based on their own interests , which in this case is the fans and "good , non racist peoples" best interests as well.....they played basketball and kept the off the court stuff , off the court...

laugh.gif
@ Doc Rivers...

Homie has gone on record saying he didn't know about Sterling's racist past, but has not only played under him, but coached as well. On top of it all, you are REALLY going to tell me that he was ignorant to Elgin Baylor's lawsuit?

Miss me w/ all that mess in all of a sudden having principle or morals. Doc, I see right thru u.

Some people will look at you w/ admiration in thinking you're doing the right thing....I see it otherwise.
People were really talking about giving this guy Sportsman of the year... FOR WHAT? He did nothing but lie and backtrack and will continue to do that. The sad thing is that hes going to get it

It wouldn't of been history? You just proved my point. Work that hard and stop to take a stand. If the clippers did it other teams would of followed. YES they would of had history.

I wanted them to but lets be real....a lot of people were flaming the few folks who wanted them to sit out......now everybodyyyyyyy is flaming doc but were on that train offset pow clow is talking about during that series

It's either he knew and didn't care until he "had to care" OR he didn't know and he's a complete idiot. Really all to it.

Doc knew and didn't care cause he was getting paid well and had power

doc played for sterling when he was in his racist prime :lol:

doc stayed facing race issues when he married that white woman and turned the other cheek on some MLK ****. so he was already conditioned to turn the other cheek w/ Sterling

Last edited:
I never expected them to sit out, but Doc Rivers has make like 100 idle threats regarding this situation on top of the numerous amount of lies hes told. You knew well and good who you were working for, you knew full well that Shelly Sterling was as deeply involved in this as Donald was, and you didnt care then and you dont really care now. You had no intention to quit, you just wanted to say some PC statement and now you keep pushing your timeline for quitting back waiting for this to resolve itself before you can get called out on all the dumb stuff you've said. 

Everyones allowed to have their stance on this but its funny to see Doc Rivers just flip flop nonstop and have no one say anything like all this stuff isnt documented.

Risking a potential title run because my owner said he doesnt want minorities attending the game, stop it

The media put pressure on the lac players & doc to respond some kind of way, like they were blind to the fact of sterlings prejudice ways foh. miss me with that, its well documented, the media put that pressure to doc & he just making himself look more foolish

they are nba players.....not politicians.......do you ALWAYS "do the right thing?" or do you tend to make the best decision for yourself and/or loved ones , given ANY scenario in life ? ....in this case .....the clippers had a legit chance at a title run this year , blake had a breakout season ( in regards to develop some better footwork , passing , and that mid range jumper hes still working on ) .........clipper players made a decision based on their own interests , which in this case is the fans and "good , non racist peoples" best interests as well.....they played basketball and kept the off the court stuff , off the court...

Sterling pretty much called them paid slaves and that they'll do what he wants because he'll pay them to shut them up........ And what do they do??......... Exactly what he said they'd do.

Doc is a snakeoil salesman.

And if the Clippers had sat out it would've shaken things up. I DOUBT they would advance a team to the next round due to forfeit, Silver wants that paper. He handled the situation right but lets say the Clippers took that approach, he would've REALLY went gunning for Sterling. Silver wants one thing Stern never had and that's the players respect.

honestly I don't care if they played or not......I didn't want them to but I understood why they did.

now that inside out ****? CORNY 
laugh.gif
 .....they were better off not doing anything at all cause that was hands down one of the worst stances ever

Doc is a snakeoil salesman.

And if the Clippers had sat out it would've shaken things up. I DOUBT they would advance a team to the next round due to forfeit, Silver wants that paper. He handled the situation right but lets say the Clippers took that approach, he would've REALLY went gunning for Sterling. Silver wants one thing Stern never had and that's the players respect.

Exactly. You think the NBA would just say "ok well you guys lose". Hell no. Shot would of hit the fan. The NBA doesn't want that bad press of making the dudes who stood up against a flaming racist LOSE for doing so. Things would of happened.

Players have lockouts to get paid more with no problem.......... But for this "man we might win doe" :lol:

Last edited:

People were really talking about giving this guy Sportsman of the year... FOR WHAT? He did nothing but lie and backtrack and will continue to do that. The sad thing is that hes going to get it

I REALLY wish someone in the media would call him out on his BS. Dude is a walking hypocrite.

Doc, like many others in the NBA, just turned their heads. Sterling's racism is nothing new and had been going on for decades.

Last edited:

So... They shouldn't do the right thing or what? I'm missing whatever point you're trying to make, sounds weak though.

Like something you think is smart but is really the opposite.

Not working for someone who thinks you are subhuman is definitely in your personal interest.

Last edited:
It stops being off the court once the guy in question is directly involved with the sport itself. That's far from "off the court".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom