2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griffin is expected to make a full recovery from the injury, which sources say was suffered during the playoffs. However, doctors advised him to sit out international competition this summer for precautionary reasons.

i wasnt doing it for the injury

i was doing it because ur boy was sad :lol:

Blake gon be alright

Last edited:

devil.gif
See, just when I was starting to stick up for you - you go and do something like that. Celebrating a player being injured isn't even trolling; it's just being a ****.
He's a troll. Block him like 75% of us did.

See, just when I was starting to stick up for you - you go and do something like that. Celebrating a player being injured isn't even trolling; it's just being a ****.
He's a troll. Block him like 75% of us did.
no one in here has me blocked tho
laugh.gif

people in here actually like me for the most part... unlike u.
I'm just messing with you bro 
laugh.gif

I like everyone. besides you and bulls fans.

Last edited:
New NBPA director.
Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account @WojYahooNBA

The NBPA has elected Washington, D.C. attorney Michele Roberts as its executive director, source tells Yahoo Sports.
Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA  ·  20m
NBPA president Chris Paul has a strong belief in Michele Roberts, league sources tell Yahoo. Along with exec. committee, she's his choice.
Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA  ·  4m
Roberts had 32 of 34 votes, union official tells me now. Two abstained.
Look at this **** though. Before the vote:
Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA  ·  5h

As some expected, retired player Jerry Stackhouse showed at NBPA meeting and criticized process for executive director, source tells Yahoo.
Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA  ·  5h
Another player in the NBPA meeting room texts Yahoo: "This is a cluster. They're trying to slam a director down our throats."
Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine  ·  4h
Word I'm getting is some players in Vegas union meeting are pushing to re-start search process -- again -- like we saw at All-Star Weekend
Ken Berger @KBergCBS  ·  41m
Stackhouse called the election process "a joke" and "it reeks." Strong belief with one player rep is Michele Roberts will prevail.
Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine  ·  6h
Crazier still: Union officials have included as much detail in their memo to players about the post-vote afterparty as the voting itself
roll.gif
mean.gif

Adam Silver gotta be lighting up another victory cigar and thinking about 2017 while playing this

So nothing happened in the NBA today?
Other than the Clippers sale approval.
Missed all the ESPN shows
My local radio only discussed the OU players Dorian Green-Beckham
And the one that broke his girls face cause she spit on him.
NotHING NBA related

It's the quiet period of the NBA off season. Outside of Team USA activities this year, the NBA takes the month off.

Anyone think Griffin got a bad back cause of flopping?

Im not saying he got hurt flopping but that the added flopping made his back susceptible to this type of injury

You think he flops in practice too?

not to make light of Griffin's injury, but I can't help but think its sort of a 'doctor's note' to get out of USA duty this summer
laugh.gif

Nobody wants to do fiba so i guess so, but aint they make it a commitment that you have to play in it, to play in the upcoming olympics

not to make light of Griffin's injury, but I can't help but think its sort of a 'doctor's note' to get out of USA duty this summer:lol:

Exactly what it is...

They don't want to play they give a reasonable reason.and it'd finished..

New NBPA director.

Look at this **** though. Before the vote:

:rofl: :smh:

Adam Silver gotta be lighting up another victory cigar and thinking about 2017 while playing this

Can someone explain this?

NBAPA has been rolling without a director for an entire year which means NOTHING can get done. Before that they had a director who was stealing money, probably in Stern's pocket and did such a bad job during the lockout that the agents wanted him gone. Now a year later, players are saying that they're forcing a director down their throats and they want to re-start the search process? Shouldn't this stuff have been dealt with months ago? How are you going to complain about the process right before the vote? There was the entire season to figure out the process.

Anyone know more about this situation?

I'm still trying to figure out how the players in a league that has the highest average salary and fully guaranteed contracts yet is 3rd in revenue amongst major sports are getting screwed.

I'm still trying to figure out how the players in a league that has the highest average salary and fully guaranteed contracts yet is 3rd in revenue amongst major sports are getting screwed.

Use long division bro......looooong division :lol:

JK just say you siding with the owners and that's that, doubt anybody posts something that'll change your mind...rarely happens on NT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom