2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh there's no way durant's vertical is still only 34 inches. He's been in a league for a minute now and he's way, way more athletic than when he entered the league

34 is actually pretty good, especially for a guy damn near 7'

"I just want to play for a team that wants me....whatever team wants me, I'll play for."

I feel him on that.
LeBron hasn't even called him..... the #1 overall pick..... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Lavine x Wiggins going to showout out someday man. Being put through this bs only going to make wiggs a better player. Give him that fire

Lavine x Wiggins going to showout out someday man. Being put through this bs only going to make wiggs a better player. Give him that fire
I hope he makes the Cavs regret it. If he becomes a star, Cleveland will always have that "What If". I just wish the T-Wolves would get KG, and he could mentor Lavine & Wiggins. That would take them so far. 

Someday? :lol: wiggins will be a raptor before that happens

That t wolves organization will forever be terrible

why does lebron seem to not like wiggins, dude doesn't even seem to acknowledge him. I read wiggins jersey is discounted on nbastore, so he's gone?

If I'm Andrew in the interview I say "I know we can make history with this Cavs roster, win championships and I wanna be here for life, but if the Cavs trade me, I'll play my career with a chip on my shoulder and make them regret trading me everyday they wake up." 

The Cavs would be so pissed, because he would put them in a hard position, because he would win some fans and the media 
laugh.gif

Doesn't matter what you "can do" if you can't do it efficiently. Durant is a miles better scorer than Melo, not even really comparable in terms of the value their scoring has for their teams.

Miles better? No. Carmelo in the past couple of years, thanks in large part to the increased emphasis on the 3 point line in his game, has become a muchhhh more efficient scorer. 46% overall and 40% from 3 is fantastic.

Wiggins about to rot in minny, playing in cleveland wouldve took alot of pressure off him, now hes going to minny & expected to be the savior :smh:

Love to the cavs :smokin
I'm for this completely..
It will not work quote me on that
I just don't see it meshing I think the cavs will come out flat..
Just my opinion/prediction
I know everyone disagrees but I see this happening

"I just want to play for a team that wants me....whatever team wants me, I'll play for."

I feel him on that.

LeBron hasn't even called him..... the #1 overall pick..... :smh:  

WHAT !!!!! ?????

That's crazy :smh:, this dude can call the muffin lady but not Wiggins....not even to congratulate him on being #1 pick that's just foul.

Bron something else first he gassed the Heat to take Napier and runs off like an absentee father, and now he's not speaking to the youngest child in his new family :x.

Guess we can rule out one award he won't be getting this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom