2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if this goes through my hatred for Love and LeBron will skyrocket, LeBron already stated he knows the cavs chances of winning this year, i also gotta be pissed at the cavs management trynna hit a homerun when we can wait for love and have the grand slam, but i'm just a fan i can't change my fav team is ran by idiots.
What's the difference though? The team is trying to win. Preferably now. Getting LeBron back doesn't guarantee that. It gives the best chances in the East but that's it. Why begrudge management for making the team better when it can?

If the Cavs win it all this season after trading for Love all this other **** becomes a moot point. You can't feel them on a future that's not guaranteed. You can't say for sure a team built around Wiggins is a future dynasty.

Plus the Cavs have gotten mad #1 picks. They're not stupid if they trade one away for an all star player, one of the best at his position that can help them now.

Also why the Love hate? He just wants to win. Similar with Bron. Son aint the GM. Cavs don't have to bow down to his demands (if he even made any). I mean damn.
I think what you're missing is you're saying KD has these traits. I'm saying he does not.

I don't need a turn to laugh off hyperbolic nonsense.

He doesn't have the traits I listed? Nice to see you concede though. Tell me about raw vert #s tho pleeeease

Med I ocre

Troll
Same ol act.

Son talking about vert #s hard now. Crazy how you aint realize I been done with you, got me thinking you're the one trolling :lol:
what makes you think love will not resign with cleveland? they are clearly the best team in the east with him and hes playing with the best player in the nba... i dont care if cleveland is a garbage city hes staying there for the future... he went from no playoffs to championship contender overnight... and this is a win win situation for minnesota if they can also get thad young in a 3 way trade... but even without young its still a good trade wiggins, bennet and a first round pick... minnesota had love for 6 years and still havent made the playoffs so they are not losing out completely...lebron always got the stacked lineups :lol:
It'd be funny as hell if he goes there, actually wins, and then dips :lol:

On some I'll show you how to do this Dwight.

Last edited:
I would be far more concerned for Kevin Love if he somehow becomes Vlade 
laugh.gif

im not comparing to love to divac, obviously love is light years ahead of divac but trading away the best prospect since lebron is just like what happened with kobe

Sorry, I just don't see Wiggins having anything close to a Kobe/LeBron ceiling.

im not comparing to love to divac, obviously love is light years ahead of divac but trading away the best prospect since lebron is just like what happened with kobe

:lol: you really think wiggins is the best prospect since lebron

Those same scouts called marshon & oj kobe-esque

Basketball hall of ffame. he has the numbers did work in college w LeBron he'll win a ring like I said on path to be in the hall.

Last edited:
How do you score 32 ppg without being able to create space! :rofl:

I said consistently. Not ever.

Look not everything has to be the best ever. He's a great player. But Chris Paul shouldn't be able to front Kevin durant and keep him from getting the ball. He's easy to push around and push away from the ball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom